Vein question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bb756, Feb 7, 2008.

1. bb756

bb756 Member

The other day I was playing around with myself, and I pushed a vein and it moved. I could move it from side to side. I didn't hurt or anything, but I'm just wondering if this is normal? Thanks

2. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude that sounds crazy, I've BLOCKED a vein before, but I've never moved it. Not that I'm saying its not normal, I wouldn't know, but it still sounds insane...

3. bb756

bb756 Member

I'll take some pics and put 'em up tomorrow... I hope its not bad

4. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    What??? Oh man! A friend of mine had that happen and thought it was nothing. 2 weeks later his dick got all purple and swollen and it hurt like hell. He went to the ER and they had to lance the vein because it welled up with blood. The doctor said if he hadn't come in when he did he would have needed serious surgery and possibly even cock removal.

And I AIN'T EVEN sh*ttin ya!

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Har dee har har, guys.

I've got a vein like that on the back of my left hand, bb.

No harm, no foul.

6. modulo

modulo New Member

It is normal for veins to "roll" under the skin. This is why some people are very difficult to draw blood from for a test. It's like chasing a piece of spaghetti. You can do the same thing with the veins on the back of your hand (at least in public) if you find a compelling need to demonstrate to others. Blood vessels need to be elastic to be able to accommodate changes in blood pressure. Think this way, if your veins and arteries were stiff and rigid when you go for a jog and your heart starts to beat faster and harder, the pressure would get to be so high that they would rupture. Something that, in the wrong place at the wrong time, is not compatible with life. Fear not, though. You can have some fun grossing people out...at least I do. :biggrin1::tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted