Veins

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Big Ben IV, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After a comment I got the other day I have been wondering what women think about guys with veiny dicks. Is it a turn on or turn off, Is it just a visual thing or can you actually feel the veins when having sex? Do they provide any extra stimulation or do they feel the same? Just curious.

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

To me a veiny cock looks muscular and powerful, especially if it's thick. But too veiny can be, well, too veiny. A smooth dick looks slick and beautiful, err, especially if it's thick.... Overall I'd say it doesn't make a big difference. Once it's inside me the smooth or rough cock both got the same job to do!

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden New Member

Judging from the comments I've gotten, the differences between veiny dicks and smooth ones are the same as a man's preference for blondes over redheads - purely cosmetic. I'm fairly veiny and I've been told that, like stud hunter said, it looks masculine/powerful - but again, what's to say another girl won't see it and think it looks like I have blocked veins running the length of my erection?

4. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    tyler durden, alot of time for your vintage attire!
    very sauve!

x

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Veins or vascularity in the penis can go either way; One, it shows that you have proper blood and can keep it up sans problem. On the other hand, a lot of vascularity can also show that you may sick or something too. I'm fairly vascular in the penis myself, and alot of the women haven't complained about the veins at all. I guess it's all perspective in the way that you view it.

6. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I've got some nice thick ones and I always get nice comments on my dick! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

7. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the board so this is my first post.

I have some very large viens on my cock that are the size of an average woman's pinkie or ring finger along with a bunch of smaller ones. I've been told they are sexy and powerful, but I doubt they can be felt during penetration.

Draft saved Draft deleted