1. D_Hammond Happydipper

    D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Messages:
    754
    Likes Received:
    1
    So many can be seen, I can not wait tell summer
    They are going to look like they are going to pop.

    I just got a preview the past few days and it's only in the low 60's.
    It all ready freaked one person out on the bus.


    Up in this area people are lazy and 85% of people are fat/very fat the other 15% are bag's of bones.

    So it's rare to see someone that has been working out.(that's noticeable)
    I only seen 2 people where it is noticeable, out of the last few months.


    More then likely it's the laziness factor. I have seen people take the bus for one block. and they wait 15 to 30 mins



    Cool thing is very large veins can be seen on my legs now also as I have gotten my BF % lower this winter and the good thing about it does not look nasty :) .
     
    #1 D_Hammond Happydipper, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. B_Anita Dick

    B_Anita Dick New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    2
    Vascularity has alway been a huge turn on for me too. But don't stop at arms and legs. To me nothing is hotter than hot abs, male and female, with those hot V-shaped veins running down the front.
     
  3. Baldsurfer

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2009
    Messages:
    186
    Albums:
    5
    Likes Received:
    105
    Gender:
    Male
    Verified:
    Photo
    Planning on shaving your arms to REALLY show them off? It makes a huge difference when you're vascular and ripped
     
  4. bigo4show

    bigo4show Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Messages:
    101
    Albums:
    4
    Likes Received:
    29
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Windy City
    Do you think I would stick out where you live?
     
  5. D_Hammond Happydipper

    D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Messages:
    754
    Likes Received:
    1
    Yeah.


    QUOTE=Baldsurfer;3389673]Planning on shaving your arms to REALLY show them off? It makes a huge difference when you're vascular and ripped[/QUOTE]

    It's not really necessary for me to shave, since I don't have much arm hair to begin with..

    thickness of hair on a scale from 1 to 10(10 being the thickest) only 2
     
  6. Red_Rebel

    Red_Rebel Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2007
    Messages:
    319
    Albums:
    6
    Likes Received:
    66
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    GTA, Ontario, Canada
    Lol we love veiny arms in the healthcare field. Youd get less poking cuz its easier to see when starting an IV line! its manly, attractive, and practical :p
     
  7. Silvertip

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2007
    Messages:
    7,074
    Albums:
    31
    Likes Received:
    2,108
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Alamosa (CO, US)
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a look at my veiny arms ... among other body parts:
     

    Attached Files:

  8. Meniscus

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Messages:
    3,258
    Likes Received:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Western Mass.
    I've never been muscular or even toned, but in high school and college I was very skinny and the veins in my arms bulged whenever I was hot. Seeing my own bulging veins always felt sexy to me.

    I still have skinny arms but have gained about 80 lbs. over the last 18 years and my veins no longer bulge. I miss it.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted