Veiny Cocks

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never seen a small veiny cock, and I was wondering if they exist. Namely because larger veins is more bloodflow, and more bloodflow is more size, etc. etc.

I feel out of shape just thinking about it.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's an interesting question and theory. But I'm sure they do exist (I feel like I'm in the middle of a Christmas M&Ms commercial)

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been threads on here before about veiny dicks, and at least one was very popular. I don't recall seing any small veiny dicks, but it might be worth a revisit. I hope someone with first hand experience can enlighten us. Very curious indeed in theory.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never seen a small, veiny cock, now that I think about it, but you don't usually look at small penises much on the internet. I am particularly veiny myself too.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure myself but I think that veiny cocks can be on small penis but because the penis is smaller people don't tend to notice it and it also may depend on how much time you play with your thing and what you do with it eg Kegals may force for blood into the penis and force the veins to open up more like when veins grow large sometimes during and after child birth for some women...

...Just somthing off the top off my head

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Water Dragon I don't know how much Kegle exercises would honestly influence this, but I will concure with the rest of you that uncut dicks tend to be more veiny for sure. Not to say they all are.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found no other threads, and I did look though I am a busy person. It is a conundrum; I only regret not knowing, but I thank you all for your thoughts on that matter. It shall bother me until I know. :[