veiny legs

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After working late tonight, I stopped at the local ice cream stand for a wrap sandwich and an ice cream cone. While I was waiting in line for the cone, I noticed a scruffy, but nevertheless very attractive young guy. He was blonde with some facial hair that was thicker and darker on the lip and chin. His attractiveness was mostly in the bone structure of his face--sort of lean and angular...I suppose you could describe it as a classic "Nordic" look. There was also something about his looks that reminded me of the older boys I used to crush on back in the 70s.

Anyway, what really struck me about his appearance was this one huge vein on his right leg. He also had some bulging veins on his calf, but that's not so unusual. Overall, his legs were pale, skinny, and hairy, but not freakishly so. But the vein that caught my attention ran down his inner thigh, past his knee, and down along the inner side of his shin. It's diameter was about the size of one of my fingers. I don't think I've ever seen a surface vein that was so long and thick. It looked more like what I'd expect an artery to look like. It looked so...vulnerable. I got the impression that if he scratched his leg too deeply, he'd bleed to death in minutes. If I had an exposed vein like that, I think I'd be excessively protective of it, taking care not to bump or scratch my leg.

Has anyone else ever seen a vein like that? Would you find it attractive, or would it kind of freak you out (the way it's kinda freaking me out)?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honesly it would kinda do both! I am both repelled and attracted to things like that. I find veiny arms way more my thing, a vein over the ankle hot, but I am not partial to vainy calves. But his large vein running down the length of his inner thigh? I am def of two minds about it:redface:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for replying, nico. I'm not really surprised that there weren't a lot of responses. I'll be happy if maybe over the weekend I get a couple more.

...I find veiny arms way more my thing, a vein over the ankle hot, but I am not partial to vainy calves.

Agreed on all three.

I think I've identified the vein in question as the great saphenous vein.

http://www.vnus.co.uk/images/venous_saphenous_lrg.jpg
http://img.search.com/thumb/5/51/Great_saphenous_vein.png/250px-Great_saphenous_vein.png
Second Opinion - Pre-Operation

However, as far as I can tell, it doesn't normally bulge except when the person has varicose veins, which was not the case with this kid.

I suppose the good news for him is that if he ever needs bypass surgery, the won't have any trouble finding it.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for replying, nico. I'm not really surprised that there weren't a lot of responses. I'll be happy if maybe over the weekend I get a couple more.

Agreed on all three.

I think I've identified the vein in question as the great saphenous vein.

http://www.vnus.co.uk/images/venous_saphenous_lrg.jpg
http://img.search.com/thumb/5/51/Great_saphenous_vein.png/250px-Great_saphenous_vein.png
Second Opinion - Pre-Operation

However, as far as I can tell, it doesn't normally bulge except when the person has varicose veins, which was not the case with this kid.

I suppose the good news for him is that if he ever needs bypass surgery, the won't have any trouble finding it.
LOL! Well there is that i suppose:biggrin1::tongue:

I think i would have to touch it, just to touch it. Like a complusion. Dear Gd thankfilly i wasn't there, lol! Just had a vision of me siddling up to him, dropping down, and pressing a finger to the vein, then lifting it and watching the vein fill back up. I think i would have to do that a few times:tongue::redface:

Ok people, why the hell are the rest of you not posting?