omg this sucks, he just made a twitter tooHis onlyfans isn't worth it, it's literally just shirtless pics. You see it on his ig
Let us knowI DMed him on OF and he sent me one pic but I don’t really want to spend $10 knowing it’ll likely not be anything… thoughts?
“Make sure you aloneDon’t be scared either
![]()
“
I haven’t spent the 10… I already spent the 5 on his OF but I don’t trust him anymore. Even his posts on OF say stuff like… too hot for Instagram, yet it’s just another shirtless pic. Smh.Let us know![]()
niceee let us know if the posts get juiceyyy!
so he’s still posting boring shit???I DMed him on OF and he sent me one pic but I don’t really want to spend $10 knowing it’ll likely not be anything… thoughts?
“Make sure you aloneDon’t be scared either
![]()
“
Yup, don’t waste your time. His tiktoks are more revealing… sadly.so he’s still posting boring shit???![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.