Vengeful Acts

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Balljunkie, May 24, 2008.

1. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I was reading the nastiest or baddest thing that you have done, and somebody wrote that they fucked their ex's brother to piss them off. That lead me to this question: what is the worst thing that you have done sexually to get back at your ex?

2. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    I had a bf in college who'd screwed me over a year earlier with another guy. The following summer we were roommates and he was in love with a guy we both new. The guy didn't like him at all. The new guy and I were just friends. But we decided to pretend that we were fucking. It pissed him off, considering that I was living in his place rent free. It was getting him back for fucking my friend while we were dating. To this day, I'm sure he thinks that I was fucking this dude that he a had a big crush on forever.

3. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

While I was on the phone with a girlfriend, I told the girl who I had just fucked to give me a BJ while I taked with my GF, whom I was still a bit pissed at.

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek: shame on youuuuuu, you bad bad boy!! lol

5. D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

I'm not really into that stuff. It can backfire horrendously. I 'm now in the position to really hurt someone but I won't. I've been there and done that and it's not worth it.

6. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

I f*cked my ex"s new boyfriend while they were still together.He was hot.What was I to do? lol

7. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a very catty person, so vengeful shit doesn't usually enter my mind.

I did, however, create the illusion of vengeance when my phone accidentally auto-dialed my ex while I was getting really thoroughly rogered by a new friend. I'm pretty vocal in bed, as was my new friend, so the 15 minute voicemail my ex got from me left nothing to the imagination about exactly what was going on and how much I was enjoying it.

To this day he insists I did in on purpose.

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i've never done anything vengeful, although i did have some vengeful thoughts. i had my ex's credit card number saved on one of my accounts when i did his online shopping for him. i contemplated charging a bunch of useless shit to it but i didn't. now that i reflect back, i should've done it :tongue:

9. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

wow I never get good phone calls like THAT,lol.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted