Vengeful Acts

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was reading the nastiest or baddest thing that you have done, and somebody wrote that they fucked their ex's brother to piss them off. That lead me to this question: what is the worst thing that you have done sexually to get back at your ex?

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a bf in college who'd screwed me over a year earlier with another guy. The following summer we were roommates and he was in love with a guy we both new. The guy didn't like him at all. The new guy and I were just friends. But we decided to pretend that we were fucking. It pissed him off, considering that I was living in his place rent free. It was getting him back for fucking my friend while we were dating. To this day, I'm sure he thinks that I was fucking this dude that he a had a big crush on forever.

Media
I was reading the nastiest or baddest thing that you have done, and somebody wrote that they fucked their ex's brother to piss them off. That lead me to this question: what is the worst thing that you have done sexually to get back at your ex?

While I was on the phone with a girlfriend, I told the girl who I had just fucked to give me a BJ while I taked with my GF, whom I was still a bit pissed at.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a very catty person, so vengeful shit doesn't usually enter my mind.

I did, however, create the illusion of vengeance when my phone accidentally auto-dialed my ex while I was getting really thoroughly rogered by a new friend. I'm pretty vocal in bed, as was my new friend, so the 15 minute voicemail my ex got from me left nothing to the imagination about exactly what was going on and how much I was enjoying it.

To this day he insists I did in on purpose.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i've never done anything vengeful, although i did have some vengeful thoughts. i had my ex's credit card number saved on one of my accounts when i did his online shopping for him. i contemplated charging a bunch of useless shit to it but i didn't. now that i reflect back, i should've done it :tongue:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a very catty person, so vengeful shit doesn't usually enter my mind.

I did, however, create the illusion of vengeance when my phone accidentally auto-dialed my ex while I was getting really thoroughly rogered by a new friend. I'm pretty vocal in bed, as was my new friend, so the 15 minute voicemail my ex got from me left nothing to the imagination about exactly what was going on and how much I was enjoying it.

To this day he insists I did in on purpose.

wow I never get good phone calls like THAT,lol.:tongue: