venting!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really hate getting messages from guys asking for more pics. nice conversation starter there! [not!] i can guarantee you're not getting any fucking pictures that way especially if you've got NO PICS AT ALL with NO INFO on your profile either! what i immediately think is "WHAT A FUCKING CREEP!" what's even creepier is when they've got NO POSTS and they just lurk. :eek:

i like to get to know someone before i show them any other pics. obviously if i wanted to share more pics, they'd be in my fucking gallery you IDIOT! i also get pissed when i show a couple of other pics and they're like "that's all? no more pics?" QUIT BEING A SELFISH PIG! BE THANKFUL THAT I SHOWED YOU ANY PICS AT ALL.

i also hate when guys think i'm here to talk about sex, especially in the chatroom. I'M NOT! and i'm not horny 24/7 either so stop trying to ask me to watch you on your fucking webcam! i'm not going to talk dirty to you either! and i'm not going to go to your gallery and rate your pics, i'm not going to praise your cock. i'm not even going to look at it if you tell me to go and take a look. i'll do it if i feel like it. and if i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood. DON'T PUSH IT.

I DON'T CAM!

don't ask me for any messengers right off the bat!

its also annoying when i get "ASL?" uhh...have you thought to look at my profile? :rolleyes:

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE ABOVE, I'M GOING TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR WINNING A TRIP TO MY IGNORE LIST AND YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND THINK THAT I'M RUDE OR A BITCH OR STUCK UP CUZ I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! QUIT BEING A FUCKING PIG AND MAYBE YOU'D SEE A FRIENDLIER SIDE OF ME!

i'm proud to be a bitch if that means i speak my mind, even if it isn't what you like or want to hear. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We all get it hun, most emails are mass emails. It sucks, but the other option is to turn off your messages all together, then you wont get any. I don't even read emails if the starting line isn't something cool. I just delete them right away.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i really hate getting messages from guys asking for more pics. nice conversation starter there! [not!] i can guarantee you're not getting any fucking pictures that way especially if you've got NO PICS AT ALL with NO INFO on your profile either! what i immediately think is "WHAT A FUCKING CREEP!" what's even creepier is when they've got NO POSTS and they just lurk. :eek:

i like to get to know someone before i show them any other pics. obviously if i wanted to share more pics, they'd be in my fucking gallery you IDIOT! i also get pissed when i show a couple of other pics and they're like "that's all? no more pics?" QUIT BEING A SELFISH PIG! BE THANKFUL THAT I SHOWED YOU ANY PICS AT ALL.

i also hate when guys think i'm here to talk about sex, especially in the chatroom. I'M NOT! and i'm not horny 24/7 either so stop trying to ask me to watch you on your fucking webcam! i'm not going to talk dirty to you either! and i'm not going to go to your gallery and rate your pics, i'm not going to praise your cock. i'm not even going to look at it if you tell me to go and take a look. i'll do it if i feel like it. and if i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood. DON'T PUSH IT.

I DON'T CAM!

its also annoying when i get "ASL?" uhh...have you thought to look at my profile? :rolleyes:

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE ABOVE, I'M GOING TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR WINNING A TRIP TO MY IGNORE LIST AND YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND THINK THAT I'M RUDE OR A BITCH OR STUCK UP CUZ I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! QUIT BEING A FUCKING PIG AND MAYBE YOU'D SEE A FRIENDLIER SIDE OF ME!

i'm proud to be a bitch if that means i speak my mind, even if it isn't what you like or want to hear. :wink:

Preach it Sister!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They probably just wanted a reaction out of you. It's good that you didn't give in.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
There is this forum that I post on alot. There is a section for trading stuff. This section cannot be viewed by you unless you are a member of the forum. I think people search for dating or whatever, and see lpsg, and sign up thinking this is a free dating site. I think thats where alot of those types of people come from who send messages to every female on the site.

Maybe the mods should change the dating part of the site to be only viewed by members so that less crazies will be enticed to come here and annoy everybody?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At one point I had 98 pics up all of various body parts, nude and semi-clothed. Yet I would still get some jerk PM'g me to email them more pics. :wtf2: I would always say check my gallery, that's all of them. I mean come on, almost 100 pics and you still need to see more! That's not flattering it's annoying and kinda creepy.

I also hate when guys want to know my real name but can't be bothered to tell me theirs. :irked: Like I'm gonna run an ad in the Sacramento News that they frequent a big dick site. :rolleyes::tongue:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sometimes it seems like my entire gender owes women in general a mass apology.

Sorry, gals...

A lot of guys are classless asses.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes it seems like my entire gender owes women in general a mass apology.

Sorry, gals...

A lot of guys are classless asses.

Well said, Phil Ayesho!

nay-nay, I'd like to extend my apology to you as well, and any other woman that has had to endure that kind of treatment. It's a classless behavior. Period. It makes the person that does it so unappealing and uninteresting. People tend forget, or have never known, the power that words can have. A simple compliment to a stranger can make their day most times. A cool, smooth greeting will open so many doors for those with ill behavior when it comes to the words that they choose. All we have here are our words and they should be thought out instead of fallin' out our mouths.

"You look nice today, Miss Lady," instead of "Damn, that ass is fat!" Do you feel the difference behind those two phrases? Be empathetic & hear them with woman's ear. That's the power that I'm talking about. So many days I hear men say the most tactless shit to women and they sit back and expect a 'warm welcome' when actually they deserve a shot to the dome, but that's criminal depending on the severity and how mad we made her from 3 seconds of speech. What happened to treating people with respect? Has that act become so simple that it has managed to vanish into thin air? "I'm just gonna be an asshole today and see which 'bitch' jumps on my shit." That's how some men present themselves and that's fuckin' horrible. Where that train of thought comes from, I have no clue. They must've seen it a movie and thought that it was real & 'workable.' And you can ask any 'real woman' and she'll tell you that it's disgusting and she hates it. So, why as a man would you continue to do something that women cannot stand and steadily try to get in their intimate space with that same illness? And it goes both ways. No one wants to talk to an irritating individual with no class, especially an adult who should know better. Nobody. They might indulge you in conversation for a minute but rest assured you will cutoff quickly and will not be reinvited...to any party.

So, men (per this OP), for the rest of us, that feels nay-nay's pain, please think before you part your lips to speak, or run your fingers across the keyboard & let some illness fall of you that makes all of us with dicks look bad. Thank you.

Once again, Ladies, my deepest apology for the ill behavior that some of us bestow upon you from time to time.

Peace:cool:

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

I DON'T CAM!

i couldn't have said it better myself!