venting

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
finished my off week during the holidays and i just started my 1st week of my 2nd cycle of pe. besides the initial gains i havnt grown at all and it got a bit smaller during my off week. pretty discouraged right now, just venting sorry =(.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sry no real journal im a bit lazy =(
i have noticed something though, below my penis head there's like a ring that goes around it popping out ever since i started peing and it shows alot when im really hard.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's normal. Because of the exersizes it's a bit puffy. Nothing to worry about

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sry no real journal im a bit lazy =(
i have noticed something though, below my penis head there's like a ring that goes around it popping out ever since i started peing and it shows alot when im really hard.

If you fail to keep records of your training then how will you know what the problem might be.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pe already takes alot of my time and i find it hard to keep and update a journal but i will try to start one, for the puffing, should i just do a few reverse jelqs in my routine like it says in the basic guide?

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just use a spreadsheet for your done workout. Takes like 1 min to fill in what you did

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pe already takes alot of my time and i find it hard to keep and update a journal but i will try to start one,

No offense, but I hear that kind of thing all the time. If you feel that PE is worth doing, you'll take the time out to do it right.

for the puffing, should i just do a few reverse jelqs in my routine like it says in the basic guide?

Puffiness is best alleviated with hot wraps and maybe a bit of light localized massage.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I pump, I usually use Jergens penetrating lotion. That usually helps alot with the "Donut" effect if I'm going overboard.

I dunno - I always thought that if I had a good healthy penetrating lotion to make the skin pliable, I would be better off.

Mabee look at your technique. It might not be right on.
I haven't Jelq'd much, only pumped and stretched so I cant comment too much.

I know that pumping worked for me, but I would believe that any healthy exercise to stretch the susp. ligament would help.

Here's an easy day tracker you can use from Microsoft Office.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076131033.aspx?AxInstalled=1&c=0

Print this puppy out, and all you have to do is scribble on it.

Last edited: