Verbal

What would you like a hung guy to say to you when he is fucking you...

• Nothing at all

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Asks you to tell him what you think

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Brags about his dick and insults

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Makes you beg for his dick and more

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not hung but I sure am verbal. I tell my gf how beautiful and sexy she is; How tight and gorgeous her pussy is; What gorgeous tits she has. I kiss her; I bite her, softly of course. I go slow and fast and wiggle side to side. I groan and scream and when my orgasm kicks in it's AAAAgh's and grunts and sighs, and she loves it to bits. She does it now too.

We can't make love at her place because her walls are too thin. My place is much more isolated and better sound proofed.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think a socialogical cultural interesting conversation is the most apropriate thing to HAVE while fucking...

in my pov, having the open ability to MOAN as if no ONE was there with you, is the BEST next thing [after the point above! ;)]

MAN.. another laim answer... :p

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When guys brag about the size of their cocks while fucking, let me just say, it better be big! If it isn't I'll be annoyed. And if he can't fuck, I'm going to be a bitch and tell him.

I love to hear "take that dick". "you're so wet/soft/hot", ask me if i want it, stuff like that...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love dominant verbal during sex. The more insulting, the better...especially when they become a little forceful physically.

I do agree with Jennuine, though on the fact that you better be using a big stick if your gonna talk like that. I don't like to use my imagination during sex.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be very verbal during sex but, some people don't like it. It's always one of my questions prior to sex.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well of the options provided it would definitely be nothing at all.... the other options would just turn me right off and possibly cause me to batter him with a stiletto!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well of the options provided it would definitely be nothing at all.... the other options would just turn me right off and possibly cause me to batter him with a stiletto!
QFT! I'm not much for talking during sex. I once told an ex-bf who was not only talking but but expecting me to respond, to "shut up and fuck." It so shocked him he became really turned on and followed my orders. :naughty: :biggrin1: :flirt:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

QFT! I'm not much for talking during sex. I once told an ex-bf who was not only talking but but expecting me to respond, to "shut up and fuck." It so shocked him he became really turned on and followed my orders. :naughty: :biggrin1: :flirt:

Me too... not much for talking during sex either. I find it distracting.