• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Verification Photo and Album Settings

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I have more than one album and want to make sure my settings are correct to comply with the verification photo policy of it remaining publicly viewable, but block non friends from seeing pics I'm not ready to share with all. :08:

So, is it correct to set profile privacy for albums to everyone and then set each individual album I create - other than the public verification album - to private? Meaning, there is no way to just have one big album and set individual pictures to public or private, leaving the best method to use different albums for public photos, like verification, but any other photos intended for private viewing housed in a different album?

Also, I am currently using album cover art not related to the photos contained therein, if I did not, would a main photo from the private album be viewable to all?

Thanks in advance!

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
I use a cover picture for my private album for that reason, Exo.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can always make all of your albums private except for the one containing your verification pic.

Pick some pretty wallpaper designs from Google or something like that for your album covers if you wish.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I use a cover picture for my private album for that reason, Exo.
Mine are silly and totally kitschy, but so good to know I am not the only one, Ms. D. :)

You can always make all of your albums private except for the one containing your verification pic.

Pick some pretty wallpaper designs from Google or something like that for your album covers if you wish.
I pinky swear to abide by the rules and always keep the verification album open and available for perusal by the membership. Just wanted to make sure I could also maintain separate albums of totally private (friends, Mods, and I only) pics.

Thank you, Mr. Pecker! :)

Endued

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Kinda related, but the other day I was talking with someone about their (private) album cover, and how I was under the impression the cover still shows up for everyone. We did some science, and it turns out that once totally defriended I could no longer see any evidence of that album.

Yet in the album list, I can see album covers that I can't get into, which I thought meant it was private. What's the dealio?