Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HERE is a verification pic of my cock in the gallery. I thikn it would be good if everyone posted a verification pic here also. In my experience there are a lot of men on here pretending to be women and a lot of guys showing cocks which arent theirs. I think this is a particular problem with "female" members

Attachments

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HERE is a verification pic of my cock in the gallery. I thikn it would be good if everyone posted a verification pic here also. In my experience there are a lot of men on here pretending to be women and a lot of guys showing cocks which arent theirs. I think this is a particular problem with "female" members
Of course thanks to all the doodads which are part of computers these days, even the least mechanically inclined could create fake proof. Just tossing your name up on a card and merging it with a picture is not real proof. Your name could be attached to the penis of Wilford Brimley in one photo shot and to Denzel Washgington in the next--your method proved zip. For better proof, parade the men by me, I will orally examine each one and write the results down here.

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a helmet cock!! awesome, I love those suckers...they're great for sex and wonderful to play with.

good cock dude!

bravo! :fing02:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yes but some of us lesser motrals aren't big - we just wish we were. There would be little point in me posting anything in the galleries because there wouldn't be much to see.:smile:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replys guys. I noticed that none of you have put up pics tho. Shame on you! and where are all the ladies?

thanks for the compliments on my cock tho...very flattering...although Rimmer, please dont eat my cock!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At one point I had up 16 pictures. I'm not here for the gallery though. In fact, I didn't look at your photo. I'm sure it must be very nice though, considering all the compliments. Don't worry about who's who. Just have fun. In life, the only thing you have any hope of controling is yourself.