LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to kick February off with a contest. The contest is the LPSG Verified Member of the Week contest. All members that verified last week are a part of the contest. There were too many to have just one group so I've made 3 groups and the Top 5 total vote-getters will face off in the finals (Top 5 overall not top 5 per group). The voting will run until Friday and then we will have the finals. The winner will win $150 :)

You can vote for as many members as you wish :)

Thank you to all Verified Members! Getting Verified gets you instant Gold Membership. If you are interested go here https://www.lpsg.com/threads/photo-verification-guidelines-and-faq.1381431/

If you have any ideas for Valentine's Day contest or any other contests you'd like to see post them here. Also, any feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks!

Group 1 Vote Here
Group 2 Vote Here
Group 3 Vote Here

Last edited:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m not clear on what the vote is for. Is there some sort of criteria? Is it a beauty pageant? A popularity contest? Nicest eyes? Best dresser?

@Mr. LPSG - can you provide a little context?

Great question. I left it vague somewhat on purpose. It's up to you to decide who gets your vote and why. It could be best looking cock, best body, best photo, or even nicest member of the bunch. The only thing it is not is Nicest Eyes ;)

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great question. I left it vague somewhat on purpose. It's up to you to decide who gets your vote and why. It could be best looking cock, best body, best photo, or even nicest member of the bunch. The only thing it is not is Nicest Eyes ;)

Fair play. Thanks. :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone who verified between Jan 27 and Feb 2nd were included.

Okay... We need a contest for those of that have been members for a long time... I've been here 15 yrs , have enjoyed my time one LPSG. Continued success with making it Fun .:emoji_nerd:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay... We need a contest for those of that have been members for a long time... I've been here 15 yrs , have enjoyed my time one LPSG. Continued success with making it Fun .:emoji_nerd:
Yes. What do you think about a tribute contest next like the one I posted above? Only open to verified members :)

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to kick February off with a contest. The contest is the LPSG Verified Member of the Week contest. All members that verified last week are a part of the contest. There were too many to have just one group so I've made 3 groups and the Top 5 total vote-getters will face off in the finals (Top 5 overall not top 5 per group). The voting will run until Friday and then we will have the finals. The winner will win $150 :)

You can vote for as many members as you wish :)

If you have any ideas for Valentine's Day contest or any other contests you'd like to see post them here. Also, any feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks!

Group 1 Vote Here
Group 2 Vote Here
Group 3 Vote Here

Yes Siree, I’m a little confuse myself, who r we suppose to b voting, is it like anyone on the 3 groups, if we didn’t see anyone we like on the 3 groups, then we r not pressured to vote.

There’s like a million people here, 70%(?) is probably verified, so we r talking about a lot here....those really nice ones (dick, faces, attitudes etc) probably won’t get cast in bec they r not as active or not as much here as the others....

Def not a bad contest. Nice way to bring everyone closer together Mr. LPSG...-;) -;)..You r our great leader❤️

Reactions: LPSG Support