Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sick of getting messages from guys who are pretending to be women just so they can see my cock. Therefore, i thought it might be good to start a thread where all the women who have had a pic verified can just say hello - therefore putting these fraudsters out of business.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I don't know about that orca.
I seen both Mme. Rouge and Fizz on cam and they me so I know they are whom they say.
I understand his frustration too but I say "a compliment is a compliment" no matter who it comes from.
I do understand that you are straight
and only want to deal with women Fizz.
So what if it comes from a guy?
It shouldn't make you feel any differently about yourself.
Fizz you're a hot,sexy,hugely hung guy
and a nice guy to boot.
Nobody can take that away from you honey.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well Cigarbabe, I feel (as a straight man myself) that while I love being ego-stroked by women, if men want to say anything, I wont rant. If anything, it's wicked. There's nothing like frustrating people who can't have you! ;)

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HA HA!!
I just started a CRAZY thread.
I had a message in my profile from some SICK-WAD saying that I am a Black guy and I did his wife....ETC
Hell, If I was a damn MAN, I would be fucking HIM!!!!!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You and I have chatted several times (long back) Fizz. I've met three members here face to face and talked on the phone with several more. But, I'm not around as much as I used to be. You really don't need your own thread to qualify women. Think Kink has done a wonderful job of screening the women in the Real Ladies Group. More than one fake has been just out right mean to her for denying them membership to the group. She's taken a bunch harrassment from people unwilling to photo verify to become part of the group. (thanks Kink)

If a woman is in the Real Ladies Group, you can trust that she has been verified.

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well im a girl, ive been asked to prove it .....not gonna happen lol. i am female tho promise :D!