Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm real... but don't grasp the point of this post?

Because its hard to fake a pic verification if you are indeed a man pretending to be a woman around here. It's a very common occurance. He wants to hear from real women who have verified photos so he can know which ones are the real deal.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but it says, right under your av, if you're verified or not.
so why the thread?
you can see as soon as you open the pm if she's verified or not.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having chatted with the man in the past, I can actually understand his need to know that he is really talking to a woman. I suspect he doesn't trust the current photo verification process to be enough. That, or he's hoping to see some naked girl pics posted to his thread.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having chatted with the man in the past, I can actually understand his need to know that he is really talking to a woman. I suspect he doesn't trust the current photo verification process to be enough. That, or he's hoping to see some naked girl pics posted to his thread.
here's my tip...

anyone saying, ''teehee, big boy. omg ur so big!! i want that big cok inside me!'' is a dude.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know... I was just wondering why we never make the men prove they are really men?

Oh that's easy...

If someone claims to be a guy, then he's gonna be a guy. The ladies aren't sad enough to pretend to be a guy. The only things that are in doubt with the guys are the claimed dimensions!

Unfortunately spotty teenage boys think it's really funny to pretend to be female. Luckily they know so little about the fairer sex that their attempts are usually very easy to spot. Although that doesn't usually stop at least 20 guys from here trying to take them up on their offer!

@dolfette
*licks lips* Om nom nom nom nom...

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dunno Really....there are some pretty messed up women out there who might just get their rocks off on pretending to be a man. If I've learned anything in life it's that ANYTHING is possible.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"I was born a poor black boy. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi..."

OK I probably didn't get that quote just right. Anyway I don't have a verified photo just yet, but I am a card-carrying member of the V Club.

Latest new trend for the fakes...

Enter chat, without a cam connected to your PC, click to allow chat to access your cam (which isn't there) and it displays that you have a cam available, when people click to view, it obviously doesn't work, but that must be an error, you've agreed to let it access, so you MUST be real.

That's atrocious!

I have had a couple of weird run-ins lately with males pretending to be females. One messaged around a week ago, pretending to be a female. He used the same information that he used when he spoke to me as a male, only he changed his gender. The 2 pictures he sent me looked suspect, so I used TinEye to verify that they were indeed posted elsewhere.

TinEye Reverse Image Search

I say just use your best judgment, utilize TinEye when they send you pictures, and be wary of giving out your own information.

Last edited: