Verified women

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you have verified, were you nervous? If so, what did you do? I considered it but I'm practically reduced to tears on the thought of actually putting up anything publicly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's your choice. I got verified not for the men on the site but because I wanted rapport with the women. You don't have to show your face. My verification photo does not show my face at all.

As TG has said, it's your choice and it depends on your own comfort level.

For me, personally, I'm not verified and I'm not part of the Real Woman's group.
I don't feel the lack and, quite frankly, with the way this site treats female members I just
feel zero motivation to do so.
If someone wants to call me out as a fake they can go fuck themselves.
The mods can see my pictures.
My friends can see my pictures.
The owner of this site can see my pictures.

Other opinions on my gender are worthless.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As TG has said, it's your choice and it depends on your own comfort level.

For me, personally, I'm not verified and I'm not part of the Real Woman's group.
I don't feel the lack and, quite frankly, with the way this site treats female members I just
feel zero motivation to do so.
If someone wants to call me out as a fake they can go fuck themselves.
The mods can see my pictures.
My friends can see my pictures.
The owner of this site can see my pictures.

Other opinions on my gender are worthless.

I seeeee. Well, I'm kind of leaning toward it. But I guess I can restrict the albums pretty heavily, so the only picture available to be seen publicly is a verification. Idk. Not verifying might be my go-to though.

Reactions: 950483 and ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The verification pics for women are fairly straightforward, but it's really up to you. It's not necessary. I'm verified and I like being a part of the RLG, but it's just a small thing and not very active anymore. I used to have a ton of other pics but took them down because I don't really like how women are treated here. But if other women choose to post pics, that's awesome.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. After people get to know you, verification is just a formality. Although if you want to look at pics, I think it gives you greater access.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do decide to get verified, you don't have to show your face, like some Ladies above me already mentioned.
Just enough to show you're actually female- like your boobies with or without a bra.
When you're verified you can watch cams in chat and view vids on here and pictures in their original size. Nothing else though, so you should not get verified just to prove you're really a woman.
I never got verified and all my nude pics and pics of my face are set for people I follow only.
I couldn't care less if somebody thinks I am not a real Woman.

D

deleted924715

I'm not verified, it really has no benefits for me. I had a photo up for a very short while but took it down because I didn't like the added attention from, quite franky, idiots.

Personally the verification pics mean nothing to me, I can usually tell from someone's posts if they are female or not, whether or not they have a verification pic. I do appreciate the pics Tatooed Goddess has up though, not because I need the proof (her posts are quite obviously female) but because her album is so pretty.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not verified, it really has no benefits for me. I had a photo up for a very short while but took it down because I didn't like the added attention from, quite franky, idiots.

Personally the verification pics mean nothing to me, I can usually tell from someone's posts if they are female or not, whether or not they have a verification pic. I do appreciate the pics Tatooed Goddess has up though, not because I need the proof (her posts are quite obviously female) but because her album is so pretty.

Yeah I think I might already be regretting it.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted924715

Yeah I think I might already be regretting it.

I got hit with a lot of requests/demands for more, specifying different body parts, poses etc like I was a performing seal. I didn't reply, just took my pic down because it wasn't enhancing my experience. Some people enjoy the attention, some people don't, some are aroused by it, some people put up with it because they make use of the gold, some people's albums are works of art, some people are advertising for hook-ups and some have been pressured to either prove their size or gender. It's all entirely your call and I think probably depends on a combination of your disposition and reasons for being here.