1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Vermicelli testicles

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_John Bareass, Sep 3, 2011.

1. D_John Bareass

This is likely the first time you have been asked this question but when I was in late puberty my testicles became soft (without structure) and I could feel the tubes that the sperm is produced in (like vermicelli). I believe that it only lasted about twelve hours because the next morning all seemed fine, my testicles were firm again. However it did scare me and some time later when a friend showed me the same thing I told him that it happened to me too. I had one other friend say that this happened to them. Perhaps because it happens over a brief time most guys don't notice. Did you experience this, can you explain to me what happened as I haven't found any answers on the web.

2. rw1981

rw1981 Banned

3. D_John Bareass

Sorry but I know all about the epididymis and no the complete testicle was without form, soft and I could feel the spermatic tubes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice