Veronica Divine - woman

gtech1

Just Browsing
Media
I read the "she's a fake" posts with interest, and ended up PM'ing with her for the last couple days. I will say that if she is a man, she is sure as hell going WAY out of her way to pose as a woman. We've probably PM'ed back and forth 8 or 9 times, I haven't even sent a picture, and I will just say that she sure as hell seems like a girl to me, lol.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You wouldn't believe the lengths some guys have gone to, over a period of months no less, trying to prove to me they are female before finally admitting to being male. It is truly astounding...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are the lengths they'll go to, a trawl through her post history makes interesting reading for those who don't think some fakes will go above and beyond the call

http://www.lpsg.org/53090-another-yahoo-cam-session.html

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure whether to think you are telling the truth or not....

...but most women here would not chat with a brand new person without pics.

edit: that voice clip did it for me.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard the voice clip and can honestly say that I am 95% sure that that was done with electronic pitch shifting... not good...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NewEnd is right, most of us wouldn't chat with a person we hadn't noticed on the forums whether he had pics or not.

The people who are saying Veronica is a fake are all respected members of this site so in the light of her not posting anything of a verification nature I'm going to do a u-turn and say it's a rather elaborate fake. I try to give the benefit of the doubt and I thought about it and decided if I'd been accused I'd have done something about it as I value people thinking I'm honest.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it doesn't look good.

However, I will say this:

I don't read the fiction site much, but she's the best writer in there. If I remember correctly from another thread, she works with written words (as an editor or some such).

He/she has tremendous talent with words, and if Veronica Divine is one of her literary creations, I'm not going to rain on her parade.

I'll just say this: KEEP WRITING, VERONICA!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done lots of work with pitch shifting for modding computer games.
That mp3 was an amateur attempt at pitch shifting. There is no doubt about it.

I was thinking perhpas she has a venereal disease, (hence the initials VD), but no, that voice clip was just too much. Even the inflections sounded like a man trying to mimic a phone sex operator. It was reallly pathetic.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to be a big head here and say I'm the best writer on the site :) I have no idea why my stuff didn't go down so well on here, but I do make money now and then from writing.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooooh, I'm sorry SP. I've never read a story by you. Like I said, I don't go there much.

You are, however, an excellent writer in your posts, and I'm still having giggles about badgers on people heads.... :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a lot of stories on another site, they were very very well received, I don't really know why it should be different on here. I don't really have much motivation to write, but I occasionally write articles for a local paper and I help friends put their research and medical assignments they have to do for personal development into a logical order. Recently a guy I used to (for my amusement) tell dirty little made up on the spur of the moment stories asked me if I'd do what I can only describe as write for a syndicate, he'd shown a friend a few of the things I'd written, some other friends got to know about it and they all said they'd pay me to write stories. The stuff I write for them only takes me a short while and it's turning out to be quite lucrative.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what I call making endings meet.... :biggrin1:

Seriously, that's really cool. I'd be interested in a link to some of your stuff.

Isn't it absolutely fantastic when something you'd do for free turns into something that buys more shoes?!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooooh, I'm sorry SP. I've never read a story by you. Like I said, I don't go there much.

You are, however, an excellent writer in your posts, and I'm still having giggles about badgers on people heads.... :biggrin1:

I was walking home chuckling about the wittiness of the phrase, "I spent all my money on vibrators and chocolate"

:biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shoes are the meaning of life - I got caught by my son taking a photo of some of my shoes, he raised an eyebrow, muttered 'sad' and walked out in disgust :)

OMG, that is so me! That has happened to me too. Since I am not at this moment comfortable with posting pics of me, I thought I might post some of my shoes...what can I say, it's the blonde in me I guess!:smile: And I beg to differ with your earlier assessment for you see, I am the best writer (just not on this site...IRL).:smile:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, that is so me! That has happened to me too. Since I am not at this moment comfortable with posting pics of me, I thought I might post some of my shoes...what can I say, it's the blonde in me I guess!:smile: And I beg to differ with your earlier assessment for you see, I am the best writer (just not on this site...IRL).:smile:

I cammed "for" her last year (she conveniently didn't have a camera at the last minute), but during and after that time I definitely came across with the impression that she was NOT a woman. In fact, it was quite obvious...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My statement isn't so much about Veronica and the real or fake issue as much as it is that maybe we need to check ourselves. No one here is a fool and we all know fakery is a big part of the web culture. When you have a forum like this, you are bound to get fakes.

One thing keeps resounding through this thread and all the fake outing threads, the issue of pictures. We put a high value on pictures, especially the men who are hung on this forum. I was almost at a point of posting pictures because I have a real issue with my body and beauty. Just about the time I was going to post pictures, someone made an issue of me not actually being black and making issue of my avatar, which at the time was of one of my favorite anime characters from Ghost in the Shell (Batou). Rather than face the constant badgering, I changed my avatar (against my personal feelings) to my actual picture. The members who drove me to this are members I consider friends and who are very nice to me, but as a result of this I am no longer comfortable putting any more pics of myself in any shape or form out here because I do not want to be further put under the microscope.

I also wonder now would I be so well accepted had I not put my picture out there? The only reason my picture became an issue is because I mentioned I was black. Am I pissed that I felt forced into having to reveal my likeness to "be a member"? DAMN RIGHT I AM, I just never said anything because I think the "proof" issue at times is somewhat infantile in how it manifests.

I understand the anger that goes with being deceived, I truly do. However, I also understand the anguish that comes from always feeling you have to prove who you are physically on this site.

I wonder how many people come to this site and are afraid to post anything, whether word or picture, because they see posts like this and think we are the crazed mob storming Castle Frankenstein with our pitchforks and torches. I also wonder how many fakes have wanted to come clean, but are afraid to due to what I just mentioned.

These long winded threads about fake or not, debate or not need to be rethought. Beating the dead horse will no more make the fake real or the amount of them any less. In fact it seems they are becoming more prevalent.

Flame me for my view, but this comes from someone who you ALL should know by now is truthful and was forced to reveal when he truly wasn't ready.