Veronica Divine - woman

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
I read the "she's a fake" posts with interest, and ended up PM'ing with her for the last couple days. I will say that if she is a man, she is sure as hell going WAY out of her way to pose as a woman. We've probably PM'ed back and forth 8 or 9 times, I haven't even sent a picture, and I will just say that she sure as hell seems like a girl to me, lol.

His effort is made for the same reason as you wrote 8 or 9 messages - horniness and desperation

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My statement isn't so much about Veronica and the real or fake issue as much as it is that maybe we need to check ourselves. No one here is a fool and we all know fakery is a big part of the web culture. When you have a forum like this, you are bound to get fakes.

One thing keeps resounding through this thread and all the fake outing threads, the issue of pictures. We put a high value on pictures, especially the men who are hung on this forum. I was almost at a point of posting pictures because I have a real issue with my body and beauty. Just about the time I was going to post pictures, someone made an issue of me not actually being black and making issue of my avatar, which at the time was of one of my favorite anime characters from Ghost in the Shell (Batou). Rather than face the constant badgering, I changed my avatar (against my personal feelings) to my actual picture. The members who drove me to this are members I consider friends and who are very nice to me, but as a result of this I am no longer comfortable putting any more pics of myself in any shape or form out here because I do not want to be further put under the microscope.

I also wonder now would I be so well accepted had I not put my picture out there? The only reason my picture became an issue is because I mentioned I was black. Am I pissed that I felt forced into having to reveal my likeness to "be a member"? DAMN RIGHT I AM, I just never said anything because I think the "proof" issue at times is somewhat infantile in how it manifests.

I understand the anger that goes with being deceived, I truly do. However, I also understand the anguish that comes from always feeling you have to prove who you are physically on this site.

I wonder how many people come to this site and are afraid to post anything, whether word or picture, because they see posts like this and think we are the crazed mob storming Castle Frankenstein with our pitchforks and torches. I also wonder how many fakes have wanted to come clean, but are afraid to due to what I just mentioned.

These long winded threads about fake or not, debate or not need to be rethought. Beating the dead horse will no more make the fake real or the amount of them any less. In fact it seems they are becoming more prevalent.

Flame me for my view, but this comes from someone who you ALL should know by now is truthful and was forced to reveal when he truly wasn't ready.

I sure wish you would run for president. I would head your campaign!

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
36DD said:
OMG, that is so me! That has happened to me too. Since I am not at this moment comfortable with posting pics of me, I thought I might post some of my shoes...what can I say, it's the blonde in me I guess! And I beg to differ with your earlier assessment for you see, I am the best writer (just not on this site...IRL).

I cammed "for" her last year (she conveniently didn't have a camera at the last minute), but during and after that time I definitely came across with the impression that she was NOT a woman. In fact, it was quite obvious...

So, Rupin, are you accusing 36DD of being a fake or are you talking about VD and just quoted 36DD for the hell of it? :confused:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Because I am really a lesbian, pretending to be a hung man, so that I can lure innocent size queens back to my lair and fuck them with my 10 inch strap on. Obviously :rolleyes:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really think we need to check ourselves Osiris, I think this is just another facet of what web sites like these are about, one minute there are loads of threads about one thing, then next week something else is in the spotlight.

I've made posts in the past saying everyone should make some attempt to post, photos are after all a big part of the site, but I've also said that any kind of photo will do for me. There are many people who don't post who I'm perfectly happy to chat my little head off, it comes down to whether you post or whether you chose not to what is important is honesty, these threads aren't about pics, quite rightly as you said it's about deception. As a group people on the net are quite astute in spotting fakes, fakes always get found out sooner or later if they hang around for any length of time, and I'm sure the people who are watching are quite aware that it's only the fakes who get the pitchforks, on the rare occasions someone real is accused of being a fake it's easily enough sorted. I've rarely been accused of being a fake, but the first few nights I was in the chat room one of the regular members was convinced I was a man because I'm very assertive, in a chat room the first night there I'm chatting away with everyone as if I've always been there - it took very little to convince him I was a woman, the woman I present myself to be. It's only the big fat fibbers who need to be scared, and why should we tolerate being lied to?

There aren't many people on this site who've admitted being fakes, but on the two occasions I know of where someone did it they were treated with generosity and kindness by the majority of people here.

Maybe the threads about fakers are becoming more prevalent are because they seem to be becoming less your average faker - they're either setting up elaborate fakes or setting up ones that are so transparent they're an insult to anyone's intelligence.

I might be paraphrasing but I think Chaucer said 'murder and truth will out', some other dead guy said 'the truth will set you free'.

If they don't want to be mentioned in threads like this the solution is simple isn't it - don't come on here and lie to and manipulate people.

D

deleted105034

^^^Eeehhhhh...What the hell? Did you eat your Weedies this morning?

D

deleted105034

I hate to do this to you but:

...I'm the best writer on the site...

...Recently a guy I used to (for my amusement) tell dirty little made up on the spur of the moment stories to asked me if I'd do what I can only describe as write for a syndicate. He'd shown a friend a few of the things I'd written, some other friends got to know about it, and they all said they'd pay me to write stories...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I haven't even sent a picture, and I will just say that she sure as hell seems like a girl to me, lol.

It is ashame that you have presented no evidence to show that VD is a woman gtech1. Had you studied the other thread so thoroughly, as you said you did, within it you would have heard Veronica's voice clip that sounds like a drag queen and read that she was a man by her own admission. I can only conclude that she urged you to post this thread for "her" own amusement. I doubt that you are Veronica Divine although some will suspect that you are "her" tool gtech1.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My statement isn't so much about Veronica and the real or fake issue as much as it is that maybe we need to check ourselves. No one here is a fool and we all know fakery is a big part of the web culture. When you have a forum like this, you are bound to get fakes.

One thing keeps resounding through this thread and all the fake outing threads, the issue of pictures. We put a high value on pictures, especially the men who are hung on this forum. I was almost at a point of posting pictures because I have a real issue with my body and beauty. Just about the time I was going to post pictures, someone made an issue of me not actually being black and making issue of my avatar, which at the time was of one of my favorite anime characters from Ghost in the Shell (Batou). Rather than face the constant badgering, I changed my avatar (against my personal feelings) to my actual picture. The members who drove me to this are members I consider friends and who are very nice to me, but as a result of this I am no longer comfortable putting any more pics of myself in any shape or form out here because I do not want to be further put under the microscope.

I also wonder now would I be so well accepted had I not put my picture out there? The only reason my picture became an issue is because I mentioned I was black. Am I pissed that I felt forced into having to reveal my likeness to "be a member"? DAMN RIGHT I AM, I just never said anything because I think the "proof" issue at times is somewhat infantile in how it manifests.

I understand the anger that goes with being deceived, I truly do. However, I also understand the anguish that comes from always feeling you have to prove who you are physically on this site.

I wonder how many people come to this site and are afraid to post anything, whether word or picture, because they see posts like this and think we are the crazed mob storming Castle Frankenstein with our pitchforks and torches. I also wonder how many fakes have wanted to come clean, but are afraid to due to what I just mentioned.

These long winded threads about fake or not, debate or not need to be rethought. Beating the dead horse will no more make the fake real or the amount of them any less. In fact it seems they are becoming more prevalent.

Flame me for my view, but this comes from someone who you ALL should know by now is truthful and was forced to reveal when he truly wasn't ready.

I think I understand what you're getting at it but it may not apply to this situation. I admit I'm not as familiar with your specific situation as I am with the one surrounding Veronica Divine so I may be missing some key facts.

On a site like this, I think the male / female "dichotomy" is much more important that black / white or any other race. Hung guys who want to talk to female size queens want just that - female size queens. If this was a board specifically for black men and white women, for example, then I think calling race of a poster into question and asking for proof might be more of a priority. But once again, I don't know the specific circumstances surrounding your situation so I may be missing a key fact or two.

Also, you never submitted evidence to the board claiming you were black but indicated otherwise right? Did you display, say, a light skinned picture of a white person and claim it was you for example? I think that's akin to Veronica's voice clip. It's clearly fake.

I think what upset people so much is that she's been around for awhile, guys have acted on the assumption she was female, she went out of her way (the pics, the voice sample, info in her posts) to suggest that was, and it turns out she isn't. You, on the other hand, claimed to be black and could quite easily prove it though maybe you weren't ready to do so.