Veronica_Divine's amazing breasts

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never gotten a rise out of her pics so I don't really care one way or the other but I've never gotten the impression that she was other than female.

The sound clip quality is horrific and the stories are over the top but the alliteration in them tickles me pink. I said I would send her chocolates if she made a voice clip using a couple of my favorite lines and, as good as my word, there is a box of Laura Secord chocolates on their way to the address I was given. (I might even consider this some small proof of gender. Would a man be tempted by chocolate enough to reveal himself?)

If it turns out she is a man I feel badly for the men who were decieved. If it turns out she really is a woman I feel badly for her for having to endure the doubt. It wouldn't be the first time the fake outers were wrong.

I'll agree with what was said before, a pic with your name written on it would be the simplest proof. Either way, V., enjoy the chocolates. The stories and descriptions are priceless.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry lilothomas9...you're a little late to the party but I'm afraid it is just a fantasy. Hopefully that's enough for you

Spoiled Princess...At this point whether he's Male or Female, just based on the facts, his credibility is ruined. When somebody has been caught bullshitting or lying, it's very hard to recover from that, regardless of gender.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure that Veronica actually has been caught bullshitting or lying. That audio clip is dodgy and people have explained it's impossible for it to be a woman but I have to judge any evidence using what I know, and as I know nothing about audio clips what people have said about them went over my head.

It does keep us busy when a fairly long time member suddenly looks suspicious, so there is an upside to it :)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say it couldn't be the voice of a woman. It could be the voice of a female primordial dwarf. However, that is unlikely. For many reasons, including: primordial dwarves are too small to have sex with the tiniest of cocks, never mind the biggest. :rolleyes:

So if we conclude the voice isn't of a primordial dwarf, the only other explanation is its a man with some kind of voice changer/sound editing.

Also; LISTEN to the content. What woman would say that, online, in her first recording? Haven't most of you just said "Hi, this is [me] ...bye"

Not "I like nothing more than having ten hung studs...blah blah."

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also; LISTEN to the content. What woman would say that, online, in her first recording? Haven't most of you just said "Hi, this is [me] ...bye"

Not "I like nothing more than having ten hung studs...blah blah."

I said I would send her chocolates if she made a voice clip using a couple of my favorite lines and, ~snip~ (I might even consider this some small proof of gender. Would a man be tempted by chocolate enough to reveal himself?)

C'mon, "ball bisque", "fuck frosting", that's pure gold. I had to see if she could say it aloud without laughing. Turns out not.

This should explain the content.