Vertical body shape preference

Which vertical body shape are you most attracted to?

• Total voters

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
What vertical body proportions do you find most attractive?
vertical-body-types.jpg
Men vertical_body_shape.jpg

What shape are you?

I prefer long legs and short torso (especially if busty)
I have long legs and short torso, I feel small when sat down next to the other two shapes.

Short legs must be advantageous to make a large cock appear relatively huge.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
da0b4227b8653b0711430e6c42a91592.jpg

If wrists line up with the crotch, it's usually a sign of long limbs. I've noticed that many fashion models have those proportions.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the only one in the world who has both long limbs AND a long torso....does anyone else have this body type or know of anyone that does?

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be interesting to compare how equal length cocks look with different body proportions. Does anyone have a big cock pic collection to do this?

I'm one of several people (sorry, I forget who else) who've mentioned some of the many factors that visually add or subtract perceived cock length. It would be interesting to make a list of those factors and then use PhotoShop to apply them both separately and in combination to a single cock pic to see how they affect how long the cock looks. Of course, the cock itself would need to remain untouched.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the only one in the world who has both long limbs AND a long torso....does anyone else have this body type or know of anyone that does?

I agree with Pappieapple. You could just be tall all over. Tall & long-limbed seems rather common among guys from (or whose family is from) anywhere around the Baltic and North Seas. Has this been a problem for you?

From a distance, long legs and a short torso make my cock twitch, especially if the guy is thin but has broad shoulders. Intellectually, I like guys who are taller than me and noticeably lighter or darker than me. However, once I'm close enough to actually interact with a guy it's another story entirely. My cock has its own system that I cannot make heads or tails of, lol.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Pappieapple. You could just be tall all over. Tall & long-limbed seems rather common among guys from (or whose family is from) anywhere around the Baltic and North Seas. Has this been a problem for you?

From a distance, long legs and a short torso make my cock twitch, especially if the guy is thin but has broad shoulders. Intellectually, I like guys who are taller than me and noticeably lighter or darker than me. However, once I'm close enough to actually interact with a guy it's another story entirely. My cock has its own system that I cannot make heads or tails of, lol.

No, my height is very average....I'm 5'11.

In terms of what I'm attracted to, torso length makes no difference to me.

Reactions: Zyz