very afraid

iamsuchafreak2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey gus there!
You MUST help me!. Im so confused!.. I know a guy since 2 years now, from a chatroom.. I didnt know that he likes boys, but later on with that..
He asked me while we were chatting about the weather if i want a blowjob.. i just said "yeah"... didnt thought that he realy wanted... Since then we talked every day very dirty.. what we would do etc.. changed naked pictures etc..
Now he wants to meet me and wants to fuck me.. or wants me to fuck him.. Im sooooo confused.. dont know what i should do..
You hear so many cruel things in this world out there..and i have to say that im very afraid.. just know him naked o_O...
Hes 12 years older than me..
3 monts ago i celebrated my 18th birthday..
Can you say me what is the best thing to do? or should i look for some security or such.. :/

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.. IM A GERMAN IDIOT! :/

xoxoxo

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Remember your in control... dont do anything you dont feel comfortable with. If you plan to meet him, meet somewhere safe, have a coffee. Then if you dont get on well you can make your excuse and leave.

Just be safe and careful....

There is no such thing as a German idiot either :eek:) Your English is better than my Deutsche.

Erinnern Sie sich, dass Ihr herein zu steuern… nichts tun Sie, das Sie nicht mit bequem glauben. Wenn Sie planen, ihn zu treffen, treffen Sie irgendwo sicheres, trinken einen Kaffee. Dann, wenn Sie nicht auf Brunnen erhalten, können Sie Ihre Entschuldigung machen und gehen.

Geben Sie einfach sicher und…. acht