Very big soft

JonasXXL: Hi!
I am a guy from Sweden and I have a very large penis soft. It is 22x15 cm soft and it makes a very lagre bulge in me pants. I like to here from other guys with very large penis when it issoft and how you hide yours.
;) Jonas with XXL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome to LPSG, Jonas. Sounds like you've come to the right place.

Just have a look around the lists (this could take hours if you're thorough LOL). I'm sure most of your questions have already been discussed at length.

If you need clarification of a subject, just reply to that thread and you'll get the answers you need.

Hope you'll like it here.

Pecker

prepky: so what does 22x15 = in inches.... just wondering

bustyredhead: Some girls always fall for the big softies. ;)

- Nene :D

joe22xxx: I understand your problem very well. I've found some Haines Classic briefs that are made for guys with long torsos, so there's more material where your dick hangs. I also have low hanging balls & a big dick soft, so these really fit me pretty well. I can't wear boxers because they don't give me any support & I show like crazy in them. I'm interested in comfort not just how they look. Just my two cents.

TopheavyTeen: That is so very true BRH.

But as long as he knows how to grow :)

wranglersRbad: I am 11+ long and 9&1/2 around when I am soft. I have a very difficult time finding things to hide it. Lycra spandex combo is good for keeping it from flopping out. But I can't find anything to hide the bulge. My penis is too thick to wear my normal size clothes without showing so I usually buy two sizes too big.

Rich2003: Guys, why are we all trying to hide our bulges?????????????????

I might not be on the scale of some of u but hanging between 7" and 8" soft I think I qualify for the thread. I spent a couple of years in my early 20's wearing baggy trousers to hide it. One day, just a normal, average day, I woke up and thought why, why am I trying to hide my size????

I couldn't answer the question and since then I wear what I like and if people stare so be it- it can also be kinda fun ;-)

Guys- we have special gifts- BE PROUD!!!!

Rich

HungRebel: 7 soft here, and I definately don't try to hide it - woohoo if people stare at me, who really cares?

JeffS: I don't think guys wanting to "hide" their bulges is necessarily a result of not being "proud". I would guess a lot of guys just don't like the idea of everyone be able to see their junk. It's "personal". Some guys want to be able to control who sees it, or only show their stuff to certain people (ie their girl/boyfriend). ;)

14x8thck: :D I agree with Rich2003 BE PROUD as he said we do have somethimg special and a gift that many men would envy. I always make sure that I am comfortable but because I usually show I love it, every glance, gander and stare. Why hide something god was good enough to give us. I do not make sure they can tell weather I am cut or uncut, it can be done with style and class! And you can still have a great time showing off. Wherever you may be. 8)

gigantikok: [quote author=Rich2003 link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#8 date=08/05/03 at 10:42:53]Guys, why are we all trying to hide our bulges?????????????????
[/quote]

Because as I've said many times before, (at least IMO) I'd rather be known for who i am not what i have in my pants. I am a person who has large penis along with many other features, not just a "big dick". If rumors spread, many people will only see me as the latter.

[quote author=Rich2003 link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#8 date=08/05/03 at 10:42:53]Guys- we have special gifts- BE PROUD!!!!
[/quote]

There is an extremely interesting Topic about "pride" and penis size. Do you really feel comfortable being proud of something you did nothing to achieve? Don't you think it is a tad vain if someone would be "proud" of, let's say.., good features on their face? I tend to associate pride with getting a raise, working out and getting healthy, making money due to a smart investment... not by simply having a big penis. You can have appriciation, you can feel greatful, you can feel lucky... but i don't know about pride.

[quote author=HungRebel link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#9 date=08/05/03 at 22:06:47]7 soft here, and I definately don't try to hide it - woohoo if people stare at me, who really cares? [/quote]

Would you really be comfortable walking into a job interview with a huge bulge? Would you be comfortable walking in a park with a bunch of old people, family, and children noticing your penis size? As much as you want to deny it, it can very frequently be embarrassing. There is a time to show off size, and plenty of times not to.
How do you think the people that aren't in our shoes feel? Don't you think they'd precieve you as lewd and arrogant to parade around in clothing showing an obviously pronounced bulge? Don't you think some people would not perfer to see that?

HungRebel: Well to be fair, I don't go around wearing spandex ;) But if it so happens that my regular clothes show a slightly larger than normal bulge, then so be it. I do wear boxer briefs a good amount of the time, but other than that I go to no lengths to hide it.

I suppose I take the same stance on this issue as women with big boobs - do they wrap themselves in an ace bandage so they don't look so big? No. If it so happens that the shirt they're wearing accents their figure, oh well.

gigantikok: [quote author=HungRebel link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#13 date=08/07/03 at 13:45:02]
I suppose I take the same stance on this issue as women with big boobs - do they wrap themselves in an ace bandage so they don't look so big? No. If it so happens that the shirt they're wearing accents their figure, oh well.[/quote]

But in a way, comparing women with large breasts to men with large penises is like comparing apples to oranges... at least when it comes to publically showing endowements. It is much more socially acceptable for women to show cleavage, then it is for a man to be sporting a noticible bulge. Society is more accepting of large breasts, with the age of plastic surgery and the fact that they are more common then well hung men.

I don't really know where i am going with this. It's good to know you are secure with your endowement, i guess alot of us aren't so much. At least not in public. :-/

Rich2003: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#12 date=08/06/03 at 21:30:37]

Because as I've said many times before, (at least IMO) I'd rather be known for who i am not what i have in my pants.  I am a person who has large penis along with many other features, not just a "big dick".  If rumors spread, many people will only see me as the latter.  

Thats a fair point Gig- I feel the same and certainly don't want to be seen as just a large dick either.

Its my opinion though, that anyone superficial enough to look at me in that way is probably someone I'm not that interested in knowing. My point is I don't see why I have to cover up. I don't go out of my way to emphasise my bulge but if I do see a pair of pants I like I no longer have the initial reaction of- "oh, I wonder how my cock will look in them"- I just don't think about it.

Rich

14x8thck: 8) Rich: Thank you for validating every feeling that I wanted to express. As you said I am first and formost a man with a life. An education a job friends and many other posative attributes.A strong member of my community and a well respected person.
The fact that I have a large penis does not rule my life now nor has it ever. As I have said in other forums I love being well endowed! And I am comfortable enough with myself to not really care if I show or not. As Rich stated I do not go out of my way to emphasise myself but if it does show, oh well. Let them look and wonder. I feel as though you must get to a point where you have to just be comfortable with yourself and that is all that matters.
I love being HUNG I live a happy life and Rich it appears as though we are on the same page. It is nice to know that someone agrees with the way I think. ::)

Curtis: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=clothing;num=1055860210;start=0#12 date=08/06/03 at 21:30:37]
How do you think the people that aren't in our shoes feel?  Don't you think they'd precieve you as lewd and arrogant to parade around in clothing showing an obviously pronounced bulge?  Don't you think some people would not perfer to see that?[/quote]

I'm not responsible for other people's feelings.  My rule of thumb is, if a certain type of apparel is appropriate for other men, then it's appropriate for me, regardless of how my genitalia may appear.  I have the same right to personal comfort as anyone else.

Maybe "some people would not prefer to see that."  So be it.  I see plenty of things I would not prefer to see on a daily basis.  The world is full of obese, unkept, ugly people I would rather not look at.  But alas, people have certain rights as to their appearance, and I do not have the right to not be offended.

I've often heard resentful, catty women talk about the form-fitting attire of a large-breasted person, where the point generally is, "Women like her really shouldn't wear that style."  

Rubbish!

Curtis

meathose10: I'm with Curtis on this one...I'm proud I'm unusually large. This idea that "the person" will be disregarded or something if you show that your genitalia are exceptionally heavy seems silly to me. I'm a nice guy WITH a big dick. I get plenty of favorable response. Admiration from men - desire from women. (And men , actually...) I very rarely run into any kind of resentment. I never hide myself. It's just there - just like the average sized one. So it shows more.......so what?

Stillwantmore22: I'm "Only" (LOL) 6x5 soft (Feel like I should say my "but my glans is the size of a baseball...but, I'm legit) and, I have a noticable "bulge" most of the time except when I wear double pleated dress khakis which, is not very often at all.   I'm my most comfortable in bluejeans.  I do wear Levis' 560's 'Loose Fit' jeans and, the bulge is still there.  Probably because of my body build at 5' 9", 185ish with a "squat ass" and, thick thighs from when I worked out more.  I dont beleive I should have to go out of my way physically or financially to conceal some part of my body just because of a stigma some people may have about my bulge being there.  I DO think it is relevant to relate a big penis to women having big breasts.  They get stared at...some more so than others...and, I'm sure some even get approached my the socially more reppressed in their views, closed minded types (maybe Bible thumper/hypocrite types??) about their breasts showing "too much".  I'm of the mindset that, I have one life and, one body (maybe I've been here before and dont know it though) I could care less about how others percieve my appearance.  I am well groomed, clean cut, shower regularly, and smell good most of the time.  I dont look for trouble.  If somebody has a problem with my appearance due to THEIR social hang-ups...thats THEIR problem not mine.  "Mommy, that man's pants..."  SO??  Dontcha think little boys say the same kind of stuff about womens breasts??