Very busty but trim UK wife

D_4ecufv

Experimental Member
Media
Hello. Just joined and already had loads of lovely messages! Me and straight husband branching out and giving this a try. Like the idea of meeting some nice men with really big cocks and husband to watch. We are a mature couple. I am told I am attractive and look younger than my age and I have a really big pair which look much bigger because I am small at only 5 foot tall and have a trim figure.

Would be interested in doing pics and video so any proper contacts would be welcome.

Thanks for reading!

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the club. I hope you and you husband find what you are looking for. I just took a quick look at your pictures and your body certainly matches your screen name. You have a fantastic body... Needless to say your breasts are amazing.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I ask what size you're packing there?

The largest I have experience with is a UK size 36 GG, but I think you must beat that by quite a bit!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello. Just joined and already had loads of lovely messages! Me and straight husband branching out and giving this a try. Like the idea of meeting some nice men with really big cocks and husband to watch. We are a mature couple. I am told I am attractive and look younger than my age and I have a really big pair which look much bigger because I am small at only 5 foot tall and have a trim figure.

Would be interested in doing pics and video so any proper contacts would be welcome.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome & nice rack! Check out my pics & let me know if you're interested.