Very Daring Public Jack Off

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he had a profile on x-tube it was taken down because mall security is trying to track him down. i think that he got caught up/ let comments get into his head. dude does have a awesome body

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Media
This video is crazy, nothing more. That guy has serious mental problems, is on drugs or both. Lets hope that it is fake,if not well, I can say no more.

One more thing. He filmed this himself, why the hell did he post it on the internet for the world to see. If I did something that crazy, which I will never EVER do I would'nt film it and post it on the internet. I'd atleast keep it for private viewing. Jeez

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This video is crazy, nothing more. That guy has serious mental problems, is on drugs or both. Lets hope that it is fake,if not well, I can say no more.

One more thing. He filmed this himself, why the hell did he post it on the internet for the world to see. If I did something that crazy, which I will never EVER do I would'nt film it and post it on the internet. I'd atleast keep it for private viewing. Jeez

That's not the only thing he posted on the Internet. Check out the following link:

http://unkuttkings.blogspot.com/2011/12/eye-candyksu-hurdler.html