Very Embarrassed

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all. I posted this in the Excel Forum but have received no feedback so I decided to post here as well. I know there must be someone out there that can give me some advice.
I am a little concerned. I got my Nexus Excel last week and tried it for the first time. I guess I was a little over eager. I couldn't manage to get it in the first time. But the second time was a success. When in it felt very good and comfortable. When I took it out is where the problem started. I could feel the uneven edge what felt like tearing or slicing. I had a bit of discomfort for about a day or two. On the second day it started bleeding when I made a bowl movement. Obviously I got a fright. Luckily the bleeding stopped. I hadn't had any bleeding up until this morning, I am obviously worried as this is the first time this has happened to me. I am obviously scared to go to the doctor, how do I explain to him I injured myself by sticking a device up my ass. Has any one experienced this, do I need to be worried? Will it pass?
I do not have any pain at all.

Please help

D

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tissue in your ass heals very fast just like if you get a cut in your mouth or on your tongue. What prevent it from healing is if your bowel movement each day stretches it to the point of bleeding again. Since you said it stopped bleeding, I would guess you are on your way to being completely healed. I'm not sure if and how you should continue to use your pleasure machine.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are in the slightest bit concerned you should see a doctor. If you are embarrassed about telling him how you got the injury just say "I dont know" (but as an FYI, he will know how you really got it). Remember that doctors are there to help you get better, they have seen it all before so dont feel special.

Also as another bit of advice, dont take medical advice from the internet.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop using it until youve healed. Its just a tissue tear by the sound of it.

Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication.