Very Exotic Swimwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sasami006, Dec 22, 2010.

1. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was recently looking at a website that had some very exotic swimwear. This stuff makes your most revealing speedos look rather conservative.

Koala mens swimwear men's swimwear bikinis thongs mens underwear g-strings

As I was going over their selections, I kept asking myself, can this stuff actually be worn in public.

Some of the stuff is a no brainer like the ones that actually expose the person, and I'm guessing is made strictly for private use, but some of the other ones are a little more etchy.

1) The cock sock style swimwear. It's nothing more that a sheath that covers the cock and balls. Some really are just that and others actually have a back to them.

2) The swimwear that's nothing more than a single thin layer of mesh. Think wet t-shirt contest if you know what I mean.

Out of 1 and 2 are any of these things that people can actually wear in public. They do cover up those areas, but as far as decency, well that's a totally different question.
    Even if it were legal to wear in public, I don't know if I would be brave enough to do so, but I am interested to know what you all think.

Also, has anyone ever ordered stuff from the link I posted?
    I do like some of the stuff on their site.

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've never seen anything as bold as Koala, but where I swim it's pretty tame; not even speedos.

but I'll bet there are a lot worn under clothes and found in the bedroom.

3. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Although I have never worn one, I would love to do so... unfortunately, my boyfriend is less into these goods as I am. Anyway, to answer the question posed here, I can only answer from the point of view of my country. I know that in Belgium, where I live, anything is allowed to be worn as long as no genitals are displayed. So minor swimwear, only covering the sack, balls and dick are, on the basis of this no problem, legally. However, I do not know what kind of remarks you would get if you appeared like that on the beach or in a swimming pool.
    In a swimming pool, G-strings are not allowed but a white or ice blue Aussiebum on the other hand, is tolerated. I have swom many times in a ice blue Aussiebum until one of the elder ladies complained that too much was visible at what time I was requested to wear something else in the future, althoug - as the life guard said - legally he could not make me much as everything was covered.
    I guess it depends one's common sense if you display yourself with koala swimwear on a public place or not... I myself would not mind.

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I would wear that stuff if I wanted people to point and laugh outloud. Although it is difficult to hurt my feelings I don't think I would want to put myself through that. I might be convinced by a partner to try it on in the privacy of my own locked room.

5. D_Reuben Stallpisser

6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Koala stuff is pretty far out there, but they do have some brazilian style suits that are okay for swimming. Most of their stuff is more fun for the bedroom, like their asshook suits. Dore makes more conservative style suits while still maintaining a very sexy look. I have a lot of Dores.

7. DogTrainerCO

DogTrainerCO New Member

Like everything in life... there is a time and a place.

I have MANY exotic swim suits and they are not something to wear to an average beach or public pool etc. Its just not appropriate.

If the situation is "adult" (ie adult cruises, adult vacation spots, adult pool, etc)... HAVE AT IT. Women have been doing it for ages.
    If one has their own private pool or backyard type situation... go CRAZY.

As for wear to buy... EBAY, Skinz, Koala (Ok, but pricey), Bodyaware, and many others online sources. Google it.

8. OneHungryMouth

Fresh Pair has some pretty exotic stuff.

Here is there thong selection. To the left you see a list, including G-Strings and others. There is some more exotic stuff in there. I would not wear any of this in public in Oklahoma.

I know they're underwear. The material most are made of would not cause a problem in water though. I've at times, worn the ones I have under my regular swim trunks at the pool. Consider it a free washing. ;-)

Mens Thongs | Wide Selection of Thongs for Men- Free Shipping at Freshpair

#8 OneHungryMouth, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
  9. Layne0033

Layne0033 Member

Albums:
    i did order some suits from Koala for a trip to Hedo II in Negril - they were very well received there.

10. Bgptr

Bgptr Member

Love Koala products - and the website! koalaswim.com Never heard of Dore. Is there a website?

11. Mr 9r

Mr 9r Member

Holiday inn pool in Minneapolis=not good
    The W pool in SouthBeach=no problem

12. daftman

daftman Member

Albums:
    delio dietz are excellent -- good for the boat, in Minneapolis!

13. elklindoxxx

elklindoxxx Well-Known Member

Albums:
    skinzwear.com has some nice styles.

I'm wearing my swim briefs from skinzwear in my profile pic.

14. BillEClub

BillEClub New Member

Albums:
    Yes I must have 20 or so Skinz smooth bikinis, fitted bikinis and posing suits. They fit great and I always wear them at Virginia beach and Myrtle beach in the summer. Yes I get tons of looks but I stay in great shape, get a good tan and if women can run around with barely anything on while enjoying the sun so can I. Last year I was laying out with my wife and I heard a young guy tell his girlfriend that "He is making us look bad". Ha, music to my ears. All that hard work at the Y paid off. I am now totally comfortable in them at the beach, I do wear a pair of shorts over them when going to and from the beach. But they are Sauvage brand and are pretty short too.

15. thonglife2010

thonglife2010 Member

My favorites:
    Skinzwear - bikinis and g-strings
    Andrew Christian - bikinis and briefs
    N2N Bodywear - bikinis and thongs
    Bodyaware - g-strings
    Ergowear - bikinis
    Dubio - kinky g-strings

16. DogTrainerCO

DogTrainerCO New Member

I have about 50 swimsuits from
    Dore', Bodyaware, Prevail, Jovandesign, Kriszartoria, and Joe Snyder.

Draft saved Draft deleted