Very hairy dick

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...I couldn't finish, though, because he had a very hairy dick. I mean, he had hair on about 2/3 of the shaft...Has something similar ever happened to anyone else?

Not yet!

Do any of you on the board have this kind of dick?

My whole body's sort of moderately hairy. My cock naturally has hair growing for about an inch up the shaft. I shave the shaft to the base when I think of it, though I've never had anybody complain about it. It's easier to unroll a condom onto a hairless cock, and more comfortable. (My penis is easier to shave -- with one of those vibrating multi-blade razors -- when it's erect.) I also trim my bush and balls, but neither one real close -- #3-4 guard or so.

Hornstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like them either and i have one. Like Chico8 said, it comes from being circumsized. Skin that is mean to be lower/part of scrotal area now becomes part of shaft if you are cut too much.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't like them either and i have one. Like Chico8 said, it comes from being circumsized. Skin that is mean to be lower/part of scrotal area now becomes part of shaft if you are cut too much.
Um, there's no mention one way or the other if the guy is cut or uncut in the original post. Being that he's in Spain, it's actually more likely that he's UNcut.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this thread is now considered ancient and the OP is probably not around to benefit or no longer in need of benefit from the answer, but nonetheless...maybe someone lese can benefit from this threads revival.

I too have experienced a run in with the over hairy shaft, and I had to stop and excuse myself as well. This was dark course wiry hair extending up the shaft to the head and it was truly unsuckable and in my determination unfuckable as well. He was a sexy man but in need of some serious manscaping.

I shave weekly or bi-weekly while in the shower. The hot water helps my ball sack relax down and then I can do a better job there. Some stretching and pulling of the shaft helps ensure that you have all the areas taken care of that you want to get.

Manscaping also makes things more comfortable for me as well.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I are fans of bare pubes...on us and on others. Here is a little about my grooming history. I was a shaver for about 10 years. Then, about six years ago, my wife (a shaver/trimmer for eight years) bought a machine made by Braun called Silk epil. So I gave it a try. I have very thick pubic hair, so when I first tried the Braun, it was too painful…pulling at too many at once. But I persevered! First, instead of using the machine to pluck everything, I did each hair with tweezers. That took about a week of many small sessions. My wife suggested using a topical spray to deaden the skin a little. So I tried spraying Solarcaine on a few minutes before beginning with the Braun. And it works great! There is very little pain initially, then even that discomfort ceases. The results are much better than shaving. I only have to groom once every week or two, and when it grows back there is no itching. Plus, it is smoother than shaving.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello. The other night I met a man, and after we'd talked for a while, began to have sex with him. I couldn't finish, though, because he had a very hairy dick. I mean, he had hair on about 2/3 of the shaft. Okay, it was not like head hair but it was definitely very hairy. I couldn't finish. I apologized and left.

Has something similar ever happened to anyone else?

Do any of you on the board have this kind of dick?

I'm hairy but not like big foot. Thank God my shaft doen't have hair on it like that!:eek:

B_desktopspoon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes ive seen a 14" monster that had hair just thinning out under the knob...bottom few inches ridiculously thick and virtually up to 9-10' of it cuzthe knobs 3' long...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, that is an unfortunate side effect of being cut, the shaft skin migrates up the penis. I try to shave mine but I get a rash so usually just clip it short.

yeah that's exactly it. Being circumcised also leads to lung cancer. and epilepsy. Meanwhile, foreskin restoration obviously leads to mental retardation and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Anyway..

I get hair on my shaft. Not a lot, but it's there. Some very high up, close to the head, I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with being circumcised. Just a few stray hairs, but it still bugs me. However, when I have shaved my shaft I find that a few things happen. First, there's the risk of cutting myself as the skin is obviously very sensitive. Then, the shaving itself takes off the top several layers of the epidermis, making it so I can't have sex as long. I like to fuck until I'm raw, and it takes much less time after shaving before it begins to hurt. Then, if I do a lot of bumping and grinding after shaving, the hair follicles tend to get irritated and I end up with little red bumps on my dick, or sometimes ingrown hairs, again making it difficult to have sex for protracted periods of time while also defeating the purpose of shaving anyway (to make the shaft more aesthetically pleasing) since my dick now has little red bumps all over the base. After the hair starts to grow back in, which takes all of half a day or so for me as I grow hair fast, then I end up with stubble, which is worse than having hair.

So, OP.. nice to have insecurities reinforced every once in a while. thanks. :biggrin1:

I actually really love cocks with hairy shafts. The tickling feeling as it goes in is just awesome. You have to be smooth yourself to feel it though.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a lot of hair growing up maybe the bottom inch or 2. none higher than this except maybe the occasional stry hair. I trim the hair nearer the base to maybe 1/2 inch in length. that way its not stubble or itchy growing in, but not a forest that hides my cock and its length. its one of the things that just goes with being hairy. and although I am cut, its a partial cut and still covers my head, so in my case it has nothing to do with circumsion and everything to do with genitics

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually really love cocks with hairy shafts. The tickling feeling as it goes in is just awesome. You have to be smooth yourself to feel it though.

I don't want you smoothe... I want to watch your curly little hairs clinging to my glitening shaft while your sweet liitle face looks up at me as I thrust.

vergudo 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hair grows more than half way up my dick; it is as thick as my pubic hair. So I make sure that it is shaved clean. It is no fun for sucking. My dad was the same as I am and he had no clue about shaving his shaft.

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hair on my shaft, yes, on the ventral side. The skin looks rough/prickly like ball skin rather than typical shaft skin. I have a 4-inch-long hair (measured just now) about 1/4-way up the shaft, and it's definitely on the shaft, not the sac. Pulling my cock out straight, noticeable hair extends up a little more than halfway to the head from where the balls sag down, with a couple stragglers a little higher than that.

davedgem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hair grows more than half way up my dick; it is as thick as my pubic hair. So I make sure that it is shaved clean. It is no fun for sucking. My dad was the same as I am and he had no clue about shaving his shaft.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I would have loved to suck yours and your dad's cocks just the way they are. Men are men. We have hair. I personally love it and love it on other men. Its just natural to me. I respect everyone's personal opinions, I just thought I would share an opinion FOR hairy cocks, instead of against. Put the fur in my face. Thank you, sir.