Very hung guys and erection quality

So, is it true that very hung (girth+length) guys have poor erection quality? If it is true and you suffer with this problem, would you prefer a bit smaller dick and a rock hard erection or would you change nothing?

Random doubt =p

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I fall into the definition of very hung, but my dick gets very hard when have an erection, perhaps even unusually sol from what I have been told.

Reactions: Gaius89

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not true. I'm 7.5 x 6.5. I'm also 60+.... age and some BP meds affect my erection quality now. when I was younger, I got hard in seconds, my recovery time after cumming was a few minutes, and sometimes I would not lose my erection at all, stay hard as a rock and keep fucking.

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good health and lifestyle affects erection quality, im fat as fuck and while i dont need medical aid to have one i find it hard to keep my penis at a 100% erection without stimulation.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my cock qualifies as being very hung, and it gets really, really, hard. Then again, I'm a bit of a "grower" as soft I'm typically only around 4.5-5" long, so there's a lot of blood that flows into my cock when I get an erection, which might have something to do with being very firm.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So, is it true that very hung (girth+length) guys have poor erection quality? If it is true and you suffer with this problem, would you prefer a bit smaller dick and a rock hard erection or would you change nothing?

Random doubt =p

I haven't experienced any problems as a result of my size. I've had some problems that were related to personal issues, mainly depression that affected my erection quality. That was a problem in my mind, though, not with my size.

I think the idea of a larger penis not being able to perform is kind of a myth, or something that would be eliminated quickly by natural selection. If a man has a penis that is too large to get hard, then he can't have sex, he can't reproduce, and he can't pass on the genetic material that made such a large penis.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m not sure if I fall into the “very hung” catagory but I do alright. I’ve always had a very strong and head erection even at times when I don’t want to. My dick gets hard at the drop of a hat since I could get hard so it’s just normal for me. I think it may be a case of how active and healthy your dick is. You should be having request erections during the night to keep your dick healthy.