McSteamy or McDreamy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put that choice especially for you, you greedy cunt!

Love ya, Boo!

That's right- you KNOW greedy cunts need extra lovin'!:biggrin1:

edit- the guys are from the series Gray's Anatomy. Normally, I avoid tv like the plague, but I do leave it on the one channel I get sometimes while I'm sewing, and I have caught myself actually watching this show sometimes. I'm losing all my street creds here, ain't I?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
dannymawg said:
If these guys are from TV, I avoid it like the plague, so I don't recognize them.

And if I'm channeling, I'm not in control of it
biggrin.gif

Must be something up with them if you guys are passing...

MMZ said:
Normally, I avoid tv like the plague, but I do leave it on the one channel I get sometimes while I'm sewing, and I have caught myself actually watching this show sometimes. I'm losing all my street creds here, ain't I?

I don't even OWN a television and I know who they are (oh yeah, I avoid T.V like the plague) :wink:

Actually, I think I know them because of that huge scandal (that made the papers) where one member called another one a faggot or something. :mad:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I pick you instead, McCreamy?

Uh-uh! *throws jewelry to the floor and puts vaseline on face*

Hell-to-the-no! *very best ghetto accent*

Why is it that every time I turn around some greedy motherfucker is trying to break off a piece of MY Kit-kat bar? This here is my very own choco-bunny, and I do believe you already got yourself a piece of candy!:tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally, I avoid tv like the plague, but I do leave it on the one channel I get sometimes while I'm sewing, and I have caught myself actually watching this show sometimes. I'm losing all my street creds here, ain't I?

If I spoke of some of the garbage I watch on TV, I would have NO cred.

Project Runway, anyone?

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but Mrs. Lex does and she and her GFs have been having this debate. McDreamy is the SHIT.

Why is it that every time I turn around some greedy motherfucker is trying to break off a piece of MY Kit-kat bar? This here is my very own choco-bunny, and I do believe you already got yourself a piece of candy!:tongue:

Oh no you D - I - Didn't!!

Looks like I fall into the "greedy cunt" category. Two, please.:biggrin1:
WOOOF! Love ya gorgeous!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Gurrrrl, you can never have enough candy. Now you best pass me that vaseline so I can get my rings off -- I'd hate to leave a mark. Let the weave-snatchin commence! :nono: