Very important question!

mike779

Just Browsing
Media
..relating stretching techniques!

Hey guys, Haven't posted on here much at all to be honest with you. Been much more of a browser reading useful information. Anyway, I was just wondering to any of you who have gained successful results stretching or those trying: how often and when can you masturbate for your own pleasure?

I have read on several occations from various sources that masturbating after doing the stretching techniques basically cancels out the hard work you have put in! So do you have to leave it a certain amount of hours? or a certain amount of days until you can masturbate again? and if so, how many?

If it's a 2 day on one day off schedule, surely it's okay to masturbate on the day off? But I would just like to find out to be on the safe side, rather than cancelling out my hardwork because lets face it, if it's a routine that takes months and months. denying yourself pleasure for that long would not be nice!

thanks all, hit me back! x

Last edited:

mike779

Just Browsing
Media
So it seems to be quite a grey area then? It doesnt nessicarily suggest that masturbation is bad afterwards, but that if anything it should be done before hand.
and that abstinence will not help the gains.

does anyone know specifically how many hours you should leave after the excersies before you should masturbate?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't see how it's going to go affect the stretching. The micro tears have been made during stretching so masturbating shouldn't reverse that.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've pumped and jelqed for over a decade, and more often than not, engaged in both sex and masturbation (repeatedly) afterwards. Am unaware of any adverse affects from both a personal and professional standpoint. Years ago when I first started pumping, on a few occasions, I'd exceed the recommended pressures which in turn resulted in bruising and small blisters. In those few instances, I'd exercise caution and refrain from pumping until after the damage had healed.

mike779

Just Browsing
Media
Makes sense then not to worry about it. thanks a lot guys. I think I will still be a little cautious not to do it immediately afterwards any way. just due to what I have read on various articles. I just wanted to hear from people who have trained etc.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could be considered a "gray area", but if you're not abusing yourself (masturbating too frequently) then there shouldn't be an issue with this. You certainly don't want to put your sex life on hold for PE- PE should only enhance your sex life.