Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always had a normal load, colour and texturewise. It has had a natual variance in appearence. Now, lately, my sperm has become very thin and liquid, and not much whiteystuff. I always had large quantities of sperm, or at least a large volume, and I still have. What could be the problem? Is it a sign of low spermcount?

zezenobia

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe you just recently came? Sometimes it can happen when I hold it for way too long. The quantity is quite a compensation, though.

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nah, I tried holding it some days. And I mean, my habits haven't changed only the consistency and colour of the fluid. Yeah, I like the quantities. But it just doesn't feel the same when it looks like sticky water, lol.

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, I tried holding it some days. And I mean, my habits haven't changed only the consistency and colour of the fluid. Yeah, I like the quantities. But it just doesn't feel the same when it looks like sticky water, lol.

get of the booze and drugs... drink lots of water.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bet your diet has changed some. Varying degrees of volume and consistency is normal. I have cum almost in cottage cheese chunks before, and cum what looks like watery precum. It's just going to vary based on diet, water intake, heat, amount of recent sex, arousal, etc. Most of the white color, comes from your prostate. It's likely something is affecting it, be it diet or whatever...

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
i find that my cum is watery/pale when i cum quickley or aroused quickley..anything after 30 mins gives a very very thick white/off white load

My sperm is also watery and transparent. Actually my precum is more white and thick, than the actual cum...

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I cum after a short period of sex/wanking then it is the "normal" thick white gloopy kind of cum. But if I have a long session, when I eventually cum it can shoot several feet, be thin consistency & lots of it...

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While glue goo looks nastier, thin cum is preferred. Thick white cum is a sign of abstinence and/or too much food products mixed in which leads to dull orgasms. Orgasms feel better with the thin cum than thick. At least for me.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
The color and consistency of my cum has changed off and on over the years, and I never gave it much thought. I was fertile when I had to be, lol, and have never had any other problems, so as far as I'm concerned, it's all good...

fapok

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So much information to take in, sometimes of a conflicting nature. I too have noticed my cum has thinned and become more watery recently. I do ooze precum quite abundantly and like to edge for a couple of hours on each wanking session, so maybe these factors are to account for the consistency of my cum. However, I do find it sexier to watch thick, gloppy ropes being sent up by a guy when he is climaxing!

A more medical view on this issue would be quite welcome in this thread, I reckon.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i asked my physician on campus about this when i first became sexually active and he said it is nothing to worry about...some semen is white, some is clear, some is even yellowish. the important thing is that you are ejaculating a decent amount and there is no blood present. the greater the intensity and force of the ejaculation, the whiter it will be. The more you ejaculate, the less whiter it will be. Some semen can be thick like a strand of spaghetti (like Peter North) and some can be thin as water... neither has any notable effect on the sperm content. The white stuff is not the sperm...the sperm itself is microscopic...that's why, especially among teens, girls can get pregnant just from precum as it's noted to have some traces of sperm.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I cum after a short period of sex/wanking then it is the "normal" thick white gloopy kind of cum. But if I have a long session, when I eventually cum it can shoot several feet, be thin consistency & lots of it...

Same here. The more I edge or just stay harder for longer periods, the more clear pre cum I make. I think that "mixes" with my load and gives the appearance of thinning it out. If I get hard and cum with 10 min or less my load is much much thicker.

erre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine used to be normal, but kinda transparent.

now it's really thick and white, and i shoot way more than before. i guess it's because i take longer to cum, but i don't know. i also have LOADS of precum now.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Real glad there is a thread about this because the last 2 months my cum has been liquid/transparent and if you look in my photo gallery at a cum splash photo from just this past June you can see it was white.:cool: