Very Long Penis Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_hanger, Nov 15, 2006.

1. B_hanger

B_hanger New Member

Question: Would I be right in surmising that the longer the penis the more satisfaction in the ejaculation? After all the semen has much farther
    to travel, the longer the semen has to travel, the more it would stimulate
    the long fleshy tube, giving the possessor of the unduly long penis more
    pleasure, perhaps sending the ejaculator into intense convulsions of ecstasy!
    Am I right or wrong?

2. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

There's no possible way to tell, simply because an A-B test can't be performed. One can speculate - for instance, a 9 incher has well over twice the skin area of a 6 incher, which implies a lot more nerve endings - but does that have any practical effect?

3. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you know anything about human anatomy?

That's not a rhetorical question, i'm being serious.

4. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    ummmmmm ...

5. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    All cocks have the same number of nerve endings.

All humans have the same number of bones, same amount of blood, same number of nerve endings, etc.

To answer your question: No.

6. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Who actually gets stimulated feeling the semen itself moving up the "long fleshy tube [sic]"? That's first of all. Secondly, just because there's more skin, that doesn't mean there are more intense nerve endings. Different body parts have varying degrees of sensitivity. As for the part of your idea where the duration of the orgasm lasts longer because of the length of the penis, that's completely false. Nerve signals travel about as fast as electricity does, so a few extra inches makes an extremely negligible difference in the duration of the orgasm and all other sensations involved.

8. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

i'd say there's no real difference

just another thing to consider:
    i've read that the average speed of ejaculation is approx 28mph.
    and the average male orgasm lasts approx 17 seconds.

so its not like the guy with 9 inches really has that much more time than a 6 incher...i mean, when you break 28mph down to inches & half-inches, the longer guy would have fractions of fractions of a second of extra time, to where i dont even think the difference would be measurable

a variation on the question would be the difference in sensation between a shooter & a dribbler...i've seen money shots come from a dribbler & almost felt like the guy didnt even care...it just sorta drips out...whereas i've seen vids with guys who shoot like hoses, and they seem much more animated...

9. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Seems to me size has nothing to do with satisfaction, except for the receiving partner. Intensity of orgasm seems to be more the issue, and that is something that can be extremely intense regardless of size.

10. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

The sensation of stimulation is only transmitted to the nerve endings of your cock but is not actually interpreted by your cock... your brain chemistry takes the stimulation from the nerves and assigns it a sensation that registers as pleasure (if you are doing it right). So the length has very little to do with it. Other sense factors that stimlute and affect the intesity of your orgasm are: visual stimulation, scent (one of my favorites!), taste, sound, etc...

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

Long and thick penis is just for the visual esthetics. I think it has nothing to do with orgasm or sexual pleasure. :confused:

12. Donk

Donk New Member

I doubt it really makes a difference and--as others have pointed out--there is really no way to tell since we all have the dicks we have and can't really compare what it's like having sex with a shorter one. But I do feel alot of pleasure from feeling the warm press of my woman's vagina along the entire (or almost entire) length of my 11" erection and semen coursing through my long tube when ejaculating. But impossible to know if I would feel any less pleasure if I had less penis to feel it with. I'm guessing most penises feel pretty much the same to their owners as long as they are being stimulated the same way (i.e., I might feel more in a loose vagina which is tighter on me than a smaller guy in the same vagina, but if he is in one that is adequately tight he would feel just as much pleasure).

13. Matthew

Gold Member

That was actually a pretty short question.

14. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    actually that's not true. blood volumen may vary between about 5 and 7 liters. That's a significant difference imo.

15. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good question, but it'd be hard to say what you do feel.
    True. And kinds of sensitivity. The Meissner's corpuscles are the ones that produce feelings of pleasure - at least, if the body hasn't been forced to rewire itself.
    No, they're electical and chemical and they only travel at some tens of metres/second. That's why you can't catch a dollar bill that someone drops after dangling it end-on above your open fingers. (All of those things we do faster, like playing tennis, involve anticipation.)

True, but that's not why. The duration of the orgasm has very little to do with the nerves of the penis.

16. Shadow894

Shadow894 New Member

All people do not have the same amount of bones, people are born without sesamoid bones frequently. As to the same amount of blood a 3ft 6in midget does not have the same amount of blood as a 6ft 7in man. The number of nerve endings varies also as well as sensitivity (I could get into a lecture about up and down regulation but its boring as hell.)

As to a correlation in penis length and sensitivity though? I have no idea... though I am willing to take a sampling....

17. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think the sensation of a climax is pretty much the same for all of us, take into account, how long since your last climax. are you well rested, how much have you had to drink etc. I think it is like trying to explain what chocholate cake tastes like to someone whos never had it.
    Mahalo:cool:

18. blackbirdsandfloorboards

Albums:
    When I experince an orgasm, I feel it most strongly first in my "root" ( the space I would vaguely describe as the muscles between my balls and my asshole).

My "root" convulses (I guess I mean by this that it contracts vigorously and then half-way relaxes, all in a short time span) during my orgasm.

I suspect this accomplishes two objectives:

First it helps project the semen up and through my shaft.

Secondly, and this is an unsubstantiated guess, it probably convulses to deploy a neuronal feedback loop (triggered by other sexual stimulations) that allows for that final "wash" of satisfaction that is felt through out the whole body during orgasm.

If you will allow me too, I would like to make a rough comparisons between my "root" and my tongue. Then, my esophagus to my "dick shaft".

These comparisons are very apples and oranges, based simply on the way objects flow, but I think you'll grasp the overall comparison here.

I mentioned the "root" between my balls and asshole, but on the top side body I have a similar root. I know the name of this one. It's the tongue.

And it is stimulated by a lot of the same things that stimulate my sexual desire (sight, sound, touch, etc). And when I'm mentally stimulated enough, I put food in my mouth, and allow my tongue to validate what I sense mentally.

My tongue instictively wrestles and graples and sucks the food around all of my millions of sensory taste receptors... in order to alleviate all those different neurons that were stimulated by my brain.

Then, WHAM! (with little volution involved) the tongue propells the food down my esophagus.

When the bolus moves down my esophagus, I'm never thinking, "Wow I have the biggest esophagus on the planet" or "If it weren't for my big esophagus I wouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am."

Its the tongue that got satisfied. Just like my other root.

If I'm satisfied, I tend to get sleepy.

If I'm not I go for more.

I know, I know, your about to shout at me because you think I used the wrong analogy: "the dick and the tongue are more likely related, as opposed to the "root" and the tongue".

Ok. Tell me how so.

19. Max

Max New Member

I am going to take the minority opinion here.

First I think a man's size can have a direct impact on his experience of sex. More so than on the experience of his partner would be my guess. And that could be so even if the number of nerve endings in a very big penis is the same as in a smaller one (which I'm happy to believe, but would need to be convinced about). The tension on those nerve endings is increased by greater tightness, and even more by those very long strokes that well endowed guys are able to use with an experienced partner. Isn't the feeling of going in and in and in, whether fast and furious or very gently and drawn out, one of the huge privileges of extra length?

On orgasm itself, I agree that it is impossible to compare. Although I can remember what it was like to ejaculate with a much smaller penis, i.e. the one I had when I first became potent early on in puberty — or it would be better to say that I can remember the experience getting more and more intense as I grew.

Unlike Donk and some others here I am not able to use my whole length, so I suppose I would like to believe that orgasm is the one time when I get the benefit of the whole of it.

20. small1luvsbigones

Albums:
    all i know is i have 4 1/2 inches, i cant be jacked and sucked at the same time, only one or the other, a long one like 9 inches, can be sucked and jacked at the same time. Im guessing the long dicks can feel more and that feels better to them then what i feel with my 4 1/2 incher

Draft saved Draft deleted