Very low hangers and good package

D

deleted472988

iF YOU like lowhangers check these out and tell me what you think of them and my thing lol thanks. The second pic is me having sex with my girl sorry for the quality both iphone 4.

Attachments

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
holy shit dude those are HOT! love em. are they natural or do you stretch? i use split collar weights 24/7 and have seen awesome progress, but want another 4-5" of hang (currently at 6" when they're hanging loose).

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very nice! Have you been stretching/using collars or is it all natural?

holy shit dude those are HOT! love em. are they natural or do you stretch? i use split collar weights 24/7 and have seen awesome progress, but want another 4-5" of hang (currently at 6" when they're hanging loose).
Love your pics! I've always preferred the look of thicker collars.

D

deleted472988

Thanks. Well my cock is 7" when fully hard. I have never used any type of enhancements or weights for my nuts. It actually is quite annoying in given situations. Not only do they hang lower then 6 inches the amount of cum I shoot is way too much and no girl is going to appreciate a fire hydrant after sex.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. Well my cock is 7" when fully hard. I have never used any type of enhancements or weights for my nuts. It actually is quite annoying in given situations.
Nice! Your next Show Off thread should definitely be an underwear one. :biggrin1:

Not only do they hang lower then 6 inches the amount of cum I shoot is way too much and no girl is going to appreciate a fire hydrant after sex.
Hi, I'm Kittie, I enjoy long walks on the beach and love big loads. :08:

D

deleted472988

Thank you guys. I'm looking into getting surgery done because they are way too big. It hard for me to use public restrooms and my balls sag so much during the spooning position its uncomftorable. My girlfriend like it in doggy because they rub against her clit. Plus she cant stand the big load she always gets spryed with but nothing i can do about that the doctor told me