Very lucky to have well hung mates

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SteveT, Dec 26, 2008.

1. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    I am very lucky to have had many mates over the years who have turned out to be extremely well hung. Obviously, I've not known when i first met them or when they became mates that they were hung, I've only realised afterwards - changing in changing rooms, sharing rooms on holiday when travelling or whenever - how "gifted" many of them are.

I admit I've been jealous of some of them - although I think I've admired them too.

Just feel lucky :)

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Details, Details...Please! LOL
    Sounds interesting...
    Let's hear more about them...Grin!

3. D_but wait you also get

I am very lucky to have had many mates over the years who have turned out to be extremely nice guys--supportive, loyal and dependable. I've admired them as men and women.

4. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, they really have to be nice guys to be kewl with being admired as women. (J.K). :wink:

5. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Good for you Starboy28. Am very happy for you.

6. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:

LOL

Well, what is there to say? Could give names and details, but it's probably not right to do so! lol

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    If they don't read this board, what does it hurt? :eek:

8. D_but wait you also get

i was wondering who would catch that. :smile:

9. D_but wait you also get

Why would you value friends for their endowments? How does that make you lucky?

10. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

The dick size of my friends has nothing to do with our relationship. Why would/should it?

But if Steve places some importance or relvance on that, so be it for him. Big dick size is not on my list of criteria for friendship (but maybe it should be ? :wink:) It sure would help on those lonely, desperate nites.

11. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    As I say, I didn't realise that they guys who became mates were well hung (I tend not to meet many people for the first time when they are naked!). Just seems to be the way it has been though - that they are well endowed. am not friends with them (because)i of this.

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe I can understand where you are coming from, Steve! I read into this that you feel lucky because you actually prefer/enjoy hung men! If that is your preference, then you have been lucky! I wonder if those among us who share that preference have not trained ourselves to rather accurately discern a guy's cock dimensions from visual and other body cues..before the actual undressing! This might explain why I too have been extremely lucky having had hung guys for lovers! Chacun a son gout!:biggrin1:

Allan S. likes this.
  13. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's all well and good, but the question was: In what way does their endowment reflect on you, if you didn't even know about it and have no interest in them sexually? How does that make you "lucky" ? Subject to high levels of improbability, perhaps, but that's not the same thing as the positive connotations of "luck."

14. 7x6

7x6 Member

There was definately "something in the water" at my school. I had maybe 8 or so friends i'd met in school as a young adult, all of whom i'd seen naked in school showers or later at urinals or, in a couple of cases, simply showing off because the knew they were hung. Five of these eight guys seemed to be about as big soft as I was hard. I now realise that there are growers and showers, one of the guys had a lot of excess foreskin adding a couple of inches, a couple of them were very skinny which changes perspective, as does looking at someone elses from the side/front compared to your own from above, but still, all these guys seemed huge, they were a bunch of statistical freaks!

It took me a long time to realise that despite my barely-longer-than-it-is-thick soft cock, I wasn't doomed to a life as a virgin with a micropenis. I guess I believed these guys all grew like I did proportionally and were over a foot long errect. Maybe they all were and my 7x6 is the smallest in my school year, who cares, it seems to have impressed a few women since :)

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    exactly. i don't understand why it matters how big or small your guy friends are. imo, it's kinda sad

16. spk_jones

spk_jones Member

I feel lucky to have known a few huge dicked studs because they draw chicks like honey draws bees, As a result ive screwed a lot of hot babes while they were waiting for there turn with a monster cock. Even enjoyed sloppy seconds on some if they weren't to sore. I'm sure some just wanted to be screwed so they could watch up close the huge dicked guy pounding there bff on the mattress next to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted