very nasty experience this morning

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by THNIN, May 13, 2007.

1. THNIN

THNIN New Member

I'm visiting my parents...the toilets in their house are somewhat shallow relative to what I'm used to...this morning I sat down to drop a deuce and felt the tip hit the water...

:eek: :mad: :frown1:

Unpleasant to say the least. Then it occurred to me, I'm not among the larger guys here (just under 8" at my best), and would consider myself more of a grower. I was not quite completely soft when this happened but pretty close. So some of you guys must have this problem constantly. How do you avoid it? Do you just get used to holding it while you sit on the throne?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yup.

In my case my scrotum hangs lower than my penis so I just grasp a pinch of skin on the side of the sac and lift a bit. That takes care of the balls and the glans.

I sure miss those old-fashioned toilets with the long drop from seat to water.

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I threw the old porcelain out and put new stuff in, the tallest I could find. There are several standard sizes. Now I don't have such a problem when I'm home. But even there it hasn't solved the problem completely.

You can't even mention that it's a difficulty, or people give you the "what are hell are you complaining about" routine.

4. THNIN

THNIN New Member

Seriously. This "low profile" BS is no good.

5. walker12

walker12 New Member

Albums:
    I'm average in length and I had a similar experience. Actually, it happens any morning that I wake up with an erection.

Since the bottom of the bowl is curved, my problem is the tip touching the bottom of the bowl, above the water level.

6. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup, it happened to me to same sitiation...
    the folks moved into a highrise for seniors...and plop!
    OMG!:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted