Very nearly down to his knees

hungversatile1ntx: There used to be a guy in Dallas who hung out (lol literally) at Reverchon park cruising cars that drove through. He ALWAYS had on very tight, white jeans. Truthfullythis guy showed so predominately that you could see almost every single VEIN. I was often late to work simply because I had to drive through to see if he was there and if he was I had to park awhile and drool. Nothing is hotter than one that SHOWS! Michael in Texas

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'd be a rare thing if he were just plain funny, and not so much as an instigator, eh, MZ?

And watch it with the walmart crack, there, Carolina, the very PC I'm posting from happens to be from there, and there's been no caps locking up.

hungrebel: He meant, if your caps lock key is stuck, you can go to best buy or walmart and get a new one....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 26 2004, 04:56 AM
Or maybe he just likes to be annoying so we'll spend the whole thread talking about him- ooh got me again!
At least he doesn't leave out whole words, talk about 'Orson twine', and accuse you of eating his dog!