• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Very New... Very Shy

lacey2930

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi...

I have been watching this site for just over a week now, and have finally got the courage to say "Hi".

I am a 29 yeard old bi-female. I have only in the past been with fellas who have been of average size and I have found that sex with them at the beginning was very painful as I have been told I am quite tight. I took some advice from a friend though and got my clitorus pierced - this now means that I am almost always in a state of arrousal which means that I have enough self lubrication for comfortable penetrative sex.

The reason why I have joined this forum is because my new boyfriend is a lot older than me (16 years my senior) and though we have not actually had sex yet (He has a job that see's him away a lot) I am just a little bit worried.

He claims to have a 9 inch cock and a lot of girth...

I have found some great articles on this website and would just like to say a big thank you to all that have contributed. I will keep posted if you like as to how things go when we actually consummate to give my opinions and objections to the advice I have read.

xxx

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Lacey. Welcome and glad you have found us all - take it easy and have fun - its gonna be a great journey ahead for you. All the best - Cheers.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow someone who will actually use this site to get SUPPORT! Welcome :)