Very New... Very Shy

lacey2930

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi...

I have been watching this site for just over a week now, and have finally got the courage to say "Hi".

I am a 29 yeard old bi-female. I have only in the past been with fellas who have been of average size and I have found that sex with them at the beginning was very painful as I have been told I am quite tight. I took some advice from a friend though and got my clitorus pierced - this now means that I am almost always in a state of arrousal which means that I have enough self lubrication for comfortable penetrative sex.

The reason why I have joined this forum is because my new boyfriend is a lot older than me (16 years my senior) and though we have not actually had sex yet (He has a job that see's him away a lot) I am just a little bit worried.

He claims to have a 9 inch cock and a lot of girth...

I have found some great articles on this website and would just like to say a big thank you to all that have contributed. I will keep posted if you like as to how things go when we actually consummate to give my opinions and objections to the advice I have read.

xxx

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow someone who will actually use this site to get SUPPORT! Welcome :)