Very Premature Ejaculation

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

When I sleep with women I rarely last more than two pumps before I cum.

I literally push my cock in and after two or three thrusts I cum.

I've tried wanking before sex but it ruins the whole event and a condom doesn't really help.

Does anyone else have this extreme premature ejaculation? :confused:

A

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...damn shame...you need to buy a book on subject...hung like horse and not being able to enjoy it...GOD does pull some mean jokes sometimes...but the condition is common..google it...you can over-come it...give yourself a self help book for christmas...good luck...

huntercreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are creams and sprays that you can apply before sex that makes it possible to last longer.

I've found that if there's a lot of foreplay etc. that I don't last too long either but if you can start out fucking first that I can last 15 minutes or more.

If it's just a problem with women, stick with men :biggrin1:

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you might want to look into lingam massage. the goal is to bring one as near to orgasm as possible without cumming. biofeedback is another avenue.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself also have the same problem when I am doing the fucking. Generally, the second I am fully inside, I shoot. Although I can cum several times (Record is 6). I can genereally stay inside and get hard again pretty fast and can fuck more. All others after the first take a little longer, but 3-5 minutes tends to be the max. That's why I tend to bottom almost all of the time.

Craig

D_Buster_Knutt

1st Like
Media
I can go as long as I want, but it is something that you have to work at. My first wife took a long time to have an orgasm, sometimes one or 2 hours. If you learn to control yourself, think of all the fun you can have.

An effective method for me is when necessary distracting myself by thinking non-sexual thoughts (such as naming football players and records) to avoid becoming excited too fast.

There are a couple of more physical things you can try:

The "stop and start" method. Involves sexual stimulation until you recognize you are about to cum. Then stop the stimulation half a minute and then start again. Repeat , repeat, repeat, many times resisting the urge no matter how bad you want to cum.

The "squeeze" method: Wait until you are about to cum. Then you or your partner squeezes the end of your cock for a fewl seconds, and no additional stimulation for about 30 seconds. Then resuming stimulation and squueeze again. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Antidepressants like Prozac might help because they have a common side effect of delaying ejaculation.

Desentising creams may be applied to decrease stimulation.

If all else fails, consult with a medical professional specializing in treating this condition.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cock rings? seems the simplest and cheapest fix. some men might feel hyper sensitized using one, some men report marked decrease in sensation at the glands of the penis. hey, experimentation is the fun. harder erections, more staying power resulting in stronger ejaculation when you do cum.

you can pick up a easy silicone ring for maybe 5 bucks. preferred and with better results would be a thicker leather ring. 1/2" thick, snaps for quick release. if you are able to maintain an erection after ejaculation just snap on the ring after you cum and proceed as usual.

other than the quick fix there are numerous delay training methods out there. check BSDM sites with articles on orgasm delay, denial or training. if all else fails you will have the consolation of failure feeling pretty damn good.

ML

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i am having sex and i know my girlfriend is loving the cock, rather than cumming too soon and ruining it, i call out in my head all the prime numbers lol

id never tell my gf that im doing it. its easy to get caught up in great sex and ruin it. the better it is, the more u think about it, the easier it is to cum. best to let ur mind wander for a while.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is experience a factor. coming early is common for guys new to the game. u said condoms don't help. some guys succeed with double condoms. And there are some condoms on the market that are intentionally thick (to make them very tear resistant). Might try that too.

ShaneR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey,

When I sleep with women I rarely last more than two pumps before I cum.

This happened a lot to me when I was 19. Fortunately, I don't have to get very soft at all between erections, so most times I'd go three or four times without losing penetration. I can still do that, but as I can last as long as I want, I don't have to.

Also, jacking off a couple of times before I expected to have sex helped. I could do that just before by excusing myself to pee.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yesterday I did it for over an hour.. started in bed and went to the restroom.
My first time I came within 5-15 seconds.. its all in your head.

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have tried a couple of different condoms on the market by durex or lifestyles that are performax. You can buy a whole box or a combo box if you don't want to look like you have a problem. They work great and still allow enough feeling to keep you hard. I don't get to fuck my wife that often so I normally get so excited when I do I go quickly. I can get online and jackoff for an hour but start dripping after eating her out and then its go time.

The only trick is you have to give it just a bit of working time before really tearing her up. I would not bother with the mandaly stuff or any of the creams. Grab the condom and go. I also love just the plain Magnum condom. Not XL or warming.

The other thing you can try is this. I eat her out and make her cum once or twice and that takes the pressure off of me big time. You can also experiment with position. I find those yoga balls are great to use. You can flip her over and fuck the hell out of her without too much body contact. It sort of disconnects me from the experience enought to keep going. I have also had her really pull down on my balls if we are doing it doggy style. It delays you a bit.

Sometimes you just have to let it all go, enjoy the hell out of the fuck and fill her up. I can sometimes go down on her afterwards but its not the often.

Try Lexipro, it gave me mind freaking orgasms and I could go a lot longer. I was so freaking up tight I was not even enjoying my own cum. Ha

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
I have exactly the same problem, I can only last about 30 seconds inside her. I'm 18 so hopefully it is my age and as I get older it will be less of a problem, rather than it being my size. Instead we make up for it by lots of oral which gives me less stimulation, and my gf has a dildo she uses so she gets full satisfaction.

Usually if I wank a few hours before I can last a little longer, but certainly not much longer.

WHB

D

deleted356736

Eighteen or older, lasting longer doesn't come magically, you have to learn some techniques. The most effective technique to lasting longer without resorting to two condoms is to practice through masturbation. Set aside some privacy time, masturbate gently using a light touch, as light as the grip of a woman's vagina, and feel how a tingling sensation gives you warning that you're getting close. Stop or ease off, and then start again, and keep doing this until you ready to come. Practice this technique, and then try it with your girl. When you feel close to coming, slow down or stop, and then start thrusting slowly again. Not too fast after reaching your peak or you may lose it.

An adjunct to this is to build up your kegel muscles, these are the muscles you squeeze if you want to stop urination mid-stream. Exercise these muscles for a couple of minutes a day, and when you do your masturbation training, squeeze hard when you get close. This will stop you from coming. During intercourse, squeeze the same muscles when you get close.

This is basic tantric sex training. This isn't how to do non-ejaculatory sex, but this is what men who have been trained in tantric sex do to prolong intercourse.

Women typically don't like to be fucked for an hour, or half an hour, or anything like this, so don't overdo a good thing. The ideal time for most women most of the time is from seven to 15 minutes, and a recent survey showed that a majority of women prefered three minutes to thirty.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is experience a factor. coming early is common for guys new to the game. u said condoms don't help. some guys succeed with double condoms. And there are some condoms on the market that are intentionally thick (to make them very tear resistant). Might try that too.

Yes; the original poster didn't say how old he was, or how much experience he had. The older and more experienced you get, the more control you have.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this same problem sometimes, I can put it in but I literally cant move or Ill shoot, its frustrating, especially for the woman. Its random, sometimes I can fuck forever and not cum, or I can fuck for like 20 seconds shoot and stay hard. Sometimes I can only go in and out 5-7 strokes then have to pause or pull out for a few seconds and then start again. If Ive had a few to drink I dont have a problem at all, or in the morning I can fuck hard and fast for a long time too, but when it happens that I dont have any stamina with a new girl for the first time it sucks, but they usually love my cock enough and I get them off other ways that they stick around long enough to recieve a proper fucking from me.