Very revealing shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bootman, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Bootman

Bootman New Member

I decided to post this because I was looking at the posts on Publicly Flaunting it this Summer. Both my partner and I are quite exhibitionist. I have a very large soft cock and I enjoy showing it off in tight jeans etc. Last summer my partner bought me a great pair of shorts (have never been a great shorts wearer, I have to say). Superb fit. Cock hangs RIGHT RIGHT into the hem. With no latitude at all. I'm 7.5 soft and hard. So any slight hike of the shorts even half an inch shows the tip of my soft cock. But otherwise if I am walking along etc the material just (and just) covers my cockhead. If you look up from immediately below you could of course see the head of my cock. and if I bend down to pick something up or sit down then yes you would see my cock because in those circumstances the head hangs through the hem. But just walking along then all you see is a very clear bulge hanging right down. We tried them out at the the Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park last June and the Rise event in Finsbury Park and also at Notting Hill Carnival and Pride and the response was just fantastic. In fact my boyfriend has suggested I wear them more often (ie when we are shopping etc). This is because we got several great reactions. Met some fun guys at all and got good sex. But though these shorts look great and it was outstanding at events like that, I am just a bit unsure about wearing them for normal wear. Yep I REALLY got off on the reaction, and my boyfriend says I should and so does another mate. They are not skintight or anything so look like your standard kind of Abercrombie/army type shorts, but not the very long ones. I should get my partner to do some photos I guess. But how do the more exhibitionist of you feel about doing that? Are you ever concerned about problems/issues? I know there will be no prob at Pride, say, but how do you feel about the more day to day situations. And what sort of reactions do you get? Ever bad? And how do you cope with that?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Stay away from "family" places, where parents can get overly protective, and kids came head to "head" with you.

Now, about those pics..

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mesh gym shorts are about as daring as I go. The VPL is only slightly noticeable because I don't wear the shorts too tight. I'll catch people looking now and then - mostly guys, but have never had anyone say anything about it.

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'd like to find shorter than the standard shorts WITHOUT that stupid mesh liner. I like going commando in the summer and I do like revealing in the right circumstances. I'm fairly average when soft so it won't just flop out but I do like it when I can be in a position where someone will get a glimpse. I like looking too but don't have so many experiences with all the long board shorts and cargo shorts guys wear nowadays.

5. Disco_diesel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Check out the trunks my GF bought me from lidl last year as a joke in my gallery. They have no liner and i have never ever worn them out!

6. trebor_mints

trebor_mints Member

Saw a guy jogging down by the beach today. He was wearing what I thought were lycra shorts...on closer inspection they were normal nylon football shorts, but about three sizes too small. He was running rather awkwardly it has to be said.

Oh and he my eventually end up on Google Streetview...I passed the car a little further up the road so it's quite possible he'll be on it. I'll have to remember when it finally appears online :)

7. aninterestingguy

aninterestingguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
  8. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some exhibitionist! After that tease we have to see some pics. pleeease

9. D_Peanu Reeves

D_Peanu Reeves New Member

hey, I like to work out in my football shorts and I wear them when I moutain bike. Keeps all my junk in place.

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I'm not one to wear shorts that are in any way exhibitionist- just ones large enough for comfort. People can see my cock at nudist beaches.

11. MattBoyMA

MattBoyMA Member

Albums:

Hmm. Clearly. Waiting.... :tongue:

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should. They're hot!

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty difficult to say if they are too risqué for everyday wear without us seeing them.

14. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just buy them with the mesh liner and cut the liner out. It's very easy to do. I like to mow the lawn in them but you get so hot and sweaty in Dallas in the summer that the mesh irritates the taint area on me for some reason. Maybe my skin is just more sensitive in that area than most people, but for the life of me I don't see how someone could run a marathon in those.

I do have a couple pair that I have left the liner in to use as workout shorts at the gym so I don't flash people while exercising.

15. food4thought

food4thought New Member

I wear something like these.... Quite tastefull and not too revealing...

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      66.3 KB
      Views:
  16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Tasteful is so the right word! (as I lick my lips)

Draft saved Draft deleted