Very Rough Sex

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fear and the abuse is a big turn on. Their is also amazing communication and trust within in the sub/dom relationship. I just love feeling the strength and power that is man.

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Jamaican Guy...OMG!!!!....that post is amazing..so accurate in my case anyway....however to let you know....this Australian girl wont play unless dirty talk is involved :)..so not something just reserved for the British

Thanks so much for posting this I found it extremely interesting

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I've done roughly the same once, hotel room, husband watching, ...
It started slow (vanilla sex), but as soon as the husband came in, the woman started ordering him around and verbally abusing him. She started to encourage me to do the same, so I did. I started the dirty talk and fucking her very roughly. I said things like "I'll show you how you have to fuck a dirty slut"
I think it will come naturally because at first I didn't know it was going to be something like this, but as it turned out after her encouragements I became a dirty talking machine. :)

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
I've done roughly the same once, hotel room, husband watching, ...
It started slow (vanilla sex), but as soon as the husband came in, the woman started ordering him around and verbally abusing him. She started to encourage me to do the same, so I did. I started the dirty talk and fucking her very roughly. I said things like "I'll show you how you have to fuck a dirty slut"
I think it will come naturally because at first I didn't know it was going to be something like this, but as it turned out after her encouragements I became a dirty talking machine. :)

SLURP!!!!
Thats the one Babe.....
10 outta 10 on that one from me :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the degradation is part of the male power over woman. It just re-affirms the male dominance and woman's submission to man.

umm no.
this is your kink.
please don't try to speak for the entirety of womenkind.
kthanxbby.