very strong dislike of gettting older

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_625girth, Dec 17, 2011.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I would say "hate getting older" but I got to live with it, got no choice, and I don't like to hate. anyway,so i'm 59 1/2 yrs old, good shape, look younger than I am, know lots of folks, some gals 1/2 my age. and damn are they good looking and I would like to fuck a few of them before I go. i'm sure i'm not alone, hang out with a couple buddies with the same sentiment. the difference between me and them?? when I was younger, I was banging the good looking gals, had reputation as being "hung" and knowing how to use it. that rep is still alive, only the gals just flirt w/me and leave me "high & lonesome" as the saying goes. it sure is nice to have a pretty, slim gal wrap her arm around you, and you wrap yours around her, and chit chat, hold and be held. my cock practically jumps out of my pants at times. I know I could hire a pro but I live in a small town and to get a really nice looking pro, I'd have to go to the big city. what's a fella to do??

2. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just turned 41 and not phased by age yet.... I'm still as buffed and hung as ever... I keep in good shape. The ladies are still lining up for me....(there is always a demand from the uniform groupies :) I am sure when I'm sixty I may feel different. I take it you are not married or hooked up.

3. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Secret is i think, adjusting & readily accepting as you get older
    I am now enjoying an 80 yos company, as much as when / with 20/30 yos
    She calls me a youngster, and that gives us both a chuckle hah
    All to do with mindset & contentment, i figure
    only Health Deterioation the bugbear i figure

4. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Hey, don't sweat it; you can't change it: we all get older, unless we die younger. I'm better now, since I'm older than when I was at 30: for a woman:

1. No more periods
    2. No pregancies
    3. Unfound freedom: retired, no children, no boyfriend, and I live alone

I'm still fucking 27, 30 somethings, and 40 + 50 somethings, even though I've a quarter-sized vagina; still very attractive and good stats: 42C, 26, 35. Hey, if I didn't have all of these assets going for me, I'd probably be down in the dumps, too.

Finally, my consolation, if any: if bad looking meth and crack addicts can get men; they've lost everything, I should be jumping for joy. Anyway, get with it man, life is too short for regrets, and go fuck them.

Episcopalian.

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

So, are you stupid? or just shallow?

There are a LOT of single women out there, who look good and are wild in bed who would be happy to have a fun time with you... they just happen to be more age appropriate.

Believe it or not... there ARE women who, in their 50's, still look hot, have lovely figures, and who are, generally, a LOT better in bed than women in their 20s ( one thing that often comes with age is relaxing about pleasure. Knowing what you like, Fewer hangups, fewer issues, no baby fever, no illusions )
    20 Most Beautiful Women Over 50 - YouTube

But, if you really really only want young, beautiful women... then find yourself a job that takes you to mainland China.
    The idea of young women hooking up with older men is a cultural standard, and you will find that, if you have a clearly western face and language, the hottest looking women in China will throw themselves at you. ( some, because they hope you will take them out of China... some, because they have all heard stories of how western men treat their women like gold and are generous )

6. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why do the ladies leave you "high and lonesome", 625girth? They are obviously initially attracted.

I'm still so puzzled with your measurements, Episcopalian. A 42" chest with 35" hip. That's a triangle shape that a lot of female body builders work towards. Are you a body builder?

7. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    curious angel, when I was in my 20s and 30s, I had a 36 - 38 chest, B-cup back then. It wasn't until I reached, about 40, my chest increased to about 42C-cup. Although I am a C-cup, I can pass for a D-cup; small waist.

No, I don't go to the gym. I eat one (1) meal a day, around noon, never after 6:00 p.m., and I walk, walk, walk. I live downtown, don't own a car, but have a driver's license.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I should clarify or provide some addl info. I am married, wife is 5 yrs younger than me. she is no longer interested in sex. I can't tell you the last time we had sex. she is overweight and has lupus, and it seems to be getting worse. I still love her, and don't feel that this is the time to bail out on her(divorce).
    I live in a small town. there are a few good looking gals around that are my age, but, and I hate to use the cliche, they are cougars. their bfs are 10-15 yrs younger than they are. one gal is gorgeouos at 50, her bf is 29. one lady i know, been friends for 40 yrs, looked fabulous until about 3 yrs ago. menopause and weight gain. she is 55. she got re-married last year after being single for about 25 yrs. her new hubby is gone a lot with his job. one nite after she had several cocktails, she suggested that we should fuck. "we've known each other so long and have done everything else together except fuck." well, she had another drink and that was one too many. I don't really want to get involved with her or would have long ago.

my original post was more on the lines of "wishful" thinking and of the "good old"days.

#8 B_625girth, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  9. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    625girth, I am sorry to hear of your wife's illness, and I appreciate the fact you are hanging in there: remember those vows, "for better of for worse!"

Wow, how some people forget that vow. Not all women 50+ get fat, letter themselves go...because I did not. At 65 -- I am 42C, 26, 35; 5'6 -- no wrinkles, body or face -- African American -- no children, either -- I can't keep the 20, 30, 40, or 50 somethings away from my door.

Not all women wrinkle; let themselves go, and I have smooth complexion, too.

Episcopalian, Albuquerque, NM.

10. flawdatiger

flawdatiger Member

Albums:
    Are you trolling here?

That was an extremely acerbic response that honestly had nothing to do with his issue of "the girls wanna talk and nothing else."

OP, it's definitely your personality that's throwing people off I think. Do you often talk about your home situation? Do you keep the conversation upbeat the whole time? These are things that people sense when they are looking for someone to bed.

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Lots of U.S. gay guys have personal ads that say "no one over 45." :-(

On the other hand, there are cultures around the world in which younger gay men prefer BFs/partners over 45. Perhaps I should move to one of them....

12. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I share your sentiments about getting older. I'm lucky to have a gorgeous sexy gf, age 27, and OMG she is the best thing that ever happened to me.
    As the old saying goes: As man's only as old as the girl he's feeling. LOL.

Draft saved Draft deleted