Very Tall Women

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once right after i graduated college, went with a friend to a party at another scool in state and he and I ended up hooking up with these twin sisters from their bball team. They were both like 6'4" and hot. He and I both spent the weekend "climbing the Alps" and went back several times for more.

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once right after i graduated college, went with a friend to a party at another scool in state and he and I ended up hooking up with these twin sisters from their bball team. They were both like 6'4" and hot. He and I both spent the weekend "climbing the Alps" and went back several times for more.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Uh huh. :rolleyes:
Pics or it didnt happen. :tongue:

D_O_Revoir

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Once right after i graduated college, went ALONE TO MY COMPUTER I ended up MAKING up A STORY ABOUT these twin sisters from their bball team. They were both like 6'4" and hot. I IMAGINED THAT I spent the weekend "climbing the Alps" and went back several times for more. THEN I POSTED ABOUT IT YEARS LATER IN AN INTERNET FORUM.

fixed.

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh huh. :rolleyes:
Pics or it didnt happen. :tongue:

Maybe it's just me, but I have not taken a picture of every girl that I have been with. Had I known 20 years ago that you would want to see the girls that we met up with, I would certainly have had them pose for a few snapshots.

Seriously? Do you have pictures and measurement of every person you've ever slept with?