Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Grrrrrrrrrrr , that quickly the video has been REMOVED. Did you save it by chance ? If so plz upload it somewhere and provide a link in which one can DL the clip.

In the future if you REALLY like a video you see on Xtube you can save it on your HD. Just go to your temp files and sort by file type then look for FLV files , if you have several check the time the file was last seen, then click copy and paste the file where you want to save it .

:banana:
HORSE

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had read this thread awhile back that contained a link to what turned out to be a rather disappointing video clip (as most of them turn out to be - for me at least). But the upshot was a reference to a nifty little flv player (freeware) which allows you to view em on the fly. Here's the website:

martijndevisser.com: FLV Player updated

Whenever you run a clip in Explorer it saves it to a temporary file (almost always). This is true of wmv., mpeg, flv, mov, avi, and most other video files. On most computers just bring up your explorer (windows explorer, not the browser), go to local disk/documents and settings/(your name)/ local settings/temporary internet files (or wherever you computer stores temporary internet files) and copy the files to another location.

You have to do this before logging off your web browser because if you're set up like my system it'll clear all of the temp files when you do.