very thick one

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jlsand, May 11, 2004.

1. jlsand

jlsand New Member

Anyone have trouble with having "too thick" of a penis. I get chafed a lot and have to use a ton of lube. The base of my penis gets the worst of it. It can turn red and even begin burning, no matter how much lube I use. I'm about 9 inches long at the most and about 7.5 in diameter. Anyone else have this problem and what works for you, if anything?

My Webpage

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    If i'm getting head, I often get a lot of irritation if the cocksucker is having trouble with my girth. The first problem is that I often get scraped on the teeth, and the second is that if the guy has facial hair like a moustache or goatee, it often gets pushed over his lips, and abrades my shaft.

I used to have problems with anal sex, but that was because of the condoms. The ring at the base of conventional condoms (even the magnum XL) would sometimes start to cut into the base of my penis, and could become quite painful. Since I found wider condoms (They Fit size U-22 from Condomainia), this problem is solved.

However, even the abrasion from teeth seldom makes me "red and burning," as jlsand says. (Except that time I found a truly consummate cocksucker on the "nature walk" at CCBC in Palm Springs, and had an audience, so I face-fucked him for hours.) With teeth out of the picture, remember that abrasion of the skin is a two-way street, and if you are getting sore, but your partner isn't, then some other factor may be at work. Also note that the skin on the penis is probably stronger and more durable than the internal membranes wherever you are inserting it, so it is strange that you are apparently getting more irritated than your partner.

I suspect that the irritation may actually be caused by the lube. I can't use some lubes because they redden my skin, and many having warnings about possible skin irritation on the label. Try switching to a different lube. Also, if you are using condoms, consider that you may have a latex allergy. Unfortunately, anyone with serious girth is going to have trouble with non-latex condoms, because they do not stretch well, even if they may be made a bit larger to begin with.

3. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I'm not as large are you guys but my girlfriend is asian and is very tight down there, so being on the larger side alone with that I do have a similar problem. I guess its different though cause I always enjoy the extreme tightness

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

jlsand, your irritation could be from long pubic hairs. They can make tiny cuts in your skin and cause the irritation you describe.

See how amenable she is to trimming or shaving - just enough to 'clear' a hair-free area.

You too.

It could make all the difference to a thick guy.

Pecker

5. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I don't mean to offend anyone or anything (I'm always afraid of doing that :unsure: ) but I think you meant circumfrence, not diameter, circumfrence is around the penis and diameter is through the middle. 7.5 is hard to believe for diameter, but a good size for circumfrence.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You're right. If I met someone with a 7.5" diameter dingaling, I'd be afraid he'd try to knock me over the head with it. That's one dangerous willy! :eek:

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

jlsand, I have found that KY Jelly works best for me, AND it won't destroy your condom as it's water soluble. Also as previously posted trimming the pubes helps especially around the base of your penis. ;)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Captin_hung: does anyone have any figures on the average penis circumference or is there lots of takes on it just like the average lenght.
    and ky does work wonders try some of the warming ky jelly the women i have used it with really liked the sensations

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

According to the data from the Kinsey report, the mean cirfumference of their participants was 4.85". The Lifestyles condom study came up with the figure of 4.972" for the average circumference. One major difference between the studies is that the Kinsey survey relied on results produced by the participants measuring their own penes, whereas two nurses measured the penes of the men in the Lifestyles study.

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

As has been stated, LOTS of lube and I have a particularly "hairy" problem since hair grows about a quarter of the way down my shaft. Years ago, I started shaving it off (I shave in the shower every morning anyway) and just slap some shaving cream on the shaft and shave it too. Made a huge difference and the "road rash" doesn't happen anymore. :lol:

11. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    Sure use lubrificant, some based with silicon (like ID millenium) are very usefull specially when the partner is tight :p

For the guys thick as a beer can and a HUGE cockhead like mine try the Lifestyle's Extra condoms ... lot of room for the head

12. jlsand

jlsand New Member

I stand corrected, 7.5 inches in diameter. If I take a measuring tape and put it around my penis, not measuring the length, but how big aroudn it is, it's 7.5... sorry for any confusion..

my big muscle page

13. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    Sure regular condoms are quite unconfortable for guys hung thick like u
    but you always must be protected against STD !

For the mushroom type (like mine) and guys who feel a bit oppressed at the head
    with regular shaped condoms, i want to advise about the LifeStyles's Xtra condom

At least i've found a condom that really fits me

Specs:

Length: 190mm (7.48in)
    Width: 52mm(2.05 in)-80mm (3.15in)
    Thickness: .07mm (.003in)

See the picture below

14. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Come on Island IT IS NOT DIAMETER! Please keep up!

15. Imported

Gold Member

GentleBear: duuuuuuude!

I love thick cocks with big heavy balls. Nothing turns me on more. I'll take a short fat one to a long skinny one anyday! I love gagging on the bigness of em...and milking em.

sorry..me so horny today!!

Draft saved Draft deleted