Very Thick!!!

gymwrecker: I have a very thick cock. As far as I've heard recently, thickness is in Vogue... 8) Do females prefer thickness?

AnonyMs: Depends... is the head above your shoulders as thick headed as the head below your waist? If so, then out the door you go!

jackinman: :D :D :D :D

ouch ouch, looks like sombody's head just got deflated.

bigcock: Dam , GymWrecker...looks like you just got wrecked for real! Out the door you go :D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
how thick is too thick? Do you have to have a third pant leg added to your jeans because it can't fit in with your leg? Do you wish they would bring back "cod pieces"? Do you pull out your back pulling you cock out of your pants? Sorry, I was on a roll. I will stop now. :-X

gigantikok: I think if you get too thick to have sex, though, there might be a problem there... no matter how "in vouge" it is. :)

wvalady1968: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1062126096;start=0#1 date=08/28/03 at 19:57:22]Depends... is the head above your shoulders as thick headed as the head below your waist?  If so, then out the door you go! [/quote]

Was that necessary? He just asked a simple question. What did he say that deserved to be flamed? ;D

gymwrecker, it depends on the women, I think, but I do like them rather thick.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lighten up, wvl. :D He did set himself up for that one.

I'd like to know which fashion magazine (or show) is touting thickness. Seems to me they all want it thin as a heroin addict.

Pecker

(You Done Stomped on My Heart And Mashed That Sucker Flat)

wvalady1968: No worry. I seldom get very het up over anything. [Hence the smile at the end of the questions.]

I was just asking cause I didn't understand. I completely missed it, but that's not uncommon.

Allie

TragicWhiteKnight: I, for one, look forward to this new era of 'girth chic'.
"Big as a beercan" will headline fashion magazines across the world.

Strike a pose, vogue et al. Soon it'll get to the point where there's a spin-off 'LPSG' fashion mag. I shudder to see the quizzes in that thing.

HC: I don't think the first reply was meant as a flame, or should be taken as one. She simply made a statement that if a guy is an asshole or an imbecile, he won't make the grade, regardless of how thick his cock is.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=IcedInferno link=board=meetgreet;num=1062126096;start=0#11 date=08/30/03 at 06:33:36]I don't think the first reply was meant as a flame, or should be taken as one. She simply made a statement that if a guy is an asshole or an imbecile, he won't make the grade, regardless of how thick his cock is.[/quote]

I am with wva on this one .. it seemed a very abrupt response to me ... and it is hardly surprising that he didn't want to come back for more.

AnonyMs: Thanks, icedinferno... that is exactly what I meant. I do sincerely apologize if my post was too severe in its brevity.

sammygirly: Aww, I can't believe someone is accusing my Nony of flaming! It's like bizarro LPSG! Who is that purple woman??

~runs from the apocolypse~

wvalady1968: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1062126096;start=0#13 date=08/30/03 at 09:06:56]Thanks, icedinferno... that is exactly what I meant.  I do sincerely apologize if my post was too severe in its brevity.
[/quote]

It's very easy to take something the wrong way here where we don't see body language or hear voice inflection.

Peace?

AnonyMs: Peace - Absolutely!   :)

Any one want to chime in on the poster's question?  Is thickness preferred?  wva states she prefers thickness.

At what point is thick really thick?  We have the infamous toilet paper roll test as the base line for "thick" , but I am inclined to think to be really thick, you need to be significantly larger than that.

What say you?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say you're right, anonyMs. When a big one is described it includes length and/or girth. The tp roll would be classified as small when our members' endowments are considered. My belief is the thicker penis is more stimulating to the vagina then the lengthy one. The clit will certainly get lots more stimulation if the organ rubs up and down it during intercourse. Am I right?

awellhungboi: I've always heard, and read, from women that thickness is more important than depth. In the way that ice cream is more important than candy bars. It's all good, as they say. Personally, at around 10" x 6" I consider myself more well-endowed in the length category than in thickness. To me anything that's 7" or larger in girth is positively prodigious.

Longhornjok: I'm with Monstro (again!). I don't think it's "in vogue" - I think thickness is considered a big plus with women, unless, as Gig mentioned, it's just too darn thick. One woman told me, other considerations aside, she would get more pleasure with a guy who has a shorter, thicker tool, than a longer, thinner tool. Luckily for her, she didn't have to choose with me. ;D