Very Tight Foreskin

Surfie86

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
^^ Not the world's most helpful response.

Look, see a doctor and ask what alternatives he can recommend to cutting it off. Cut-happy docs looking for a quick buck will obviously recommend the snip first, but there's a range of cheaper and less intrusive alternatives you can try first. Steroid creams and stretching come to mind. I believe they can also perform a minor operation to loosen the foreskin rather than just lop the damn thing off (a little 'nick' or something). Good luck!

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A cock that is erect, and still covered by foreskin is so hot. To me, anyways. But yeah, if you can't retract the skin cuz it's so tight....then its not so hot anymore.

Danon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Phimosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This wiki article is a bit excessive. Any old cream will wrk. The idea is to gently stretch the tight skin on the end of your penis over 4 to 6 weeks, 90% effective. Carefull though not to get that tight band down over the glans around the corona cuz it can then act like a tip of dink cock ring (that can cause painfull swelling and maybe a visit to hospital). This is called paraphimosis.
Paraphimosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think this last scenario sometimes has happened to honeymooners... unlikely to happen if you are not to distracted and excited eh.
Cocks r tough, don't worry u'r gonna tear or break it. Just be patient. :)

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um, I think most of the posters are missing the OP's point. He's phimotic and happy. He really, really likes phimosed penises and would like to find more.

It doesn't sound like he's soliciting advice to eliminate the condition that brings him so much pleasure. The only issue I have with his post is that it's in the wrong forum unless he's actually asking about websites that feature phimosed guys.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OR, you can simply begin a stretching. About 15 min a day with two fingers inside or outside. It worked very well for me.
Stretch!!! my cock was cut tight and i had very tight skin on my shaft. a friend suggested stretching the skin and now i have almost enough skin to form a foreskin.
you can do it and please don't get cut if you don't need to. Good luck and keep us posted

Rood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you want to keep your foreskin, Algernon, here's a link to the best site, run by two great fellows with decades worth of information and experience. Before duplicating a question previously asked and answered, check through the archives for situations which mirror your own, study the answers, and only then post a message that pertains to your situation.

The two mods (Paul and Jim) have busy lives of their own, and they appreciate fellows who have the ability to search and find things which lie open and ready for the taking. They'll lean over backwards to help you, but the journey is a two-way street. OK? Good luck.
Rood

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis