very tight foreskin

i4q2night

1st Like
Media
Had that problem ...my love of jerking off with KY Jelly and lubricants worked marvelously...letting the foreskin slip over the head as much as possible and be well lubricated....and enjoy while you do....

Reactions: tutkunadam

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The advice to get circumsized is, of course, dengerous and deluded. All you need to do is to gently pull your foreskin back a little more every week, enjoying the process. You should be thankful that your parents didn't mutilate your penis when you were born.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

danjgreen1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hi lads just thought i would update and show you some new pics, for the last week or so i have been trying to stretch my foreskin by using lots of lube when i masturbate. My foreskin has become a little looser and now i can shoot about 4-5 foot so let me know what you think of the new pics.

Attachments

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
D

deleted20132

Shame on you ryanarcher!
well, danjgreen, i had same probs with mine when i was 12-13. try to do this if your skin allows it: soap/lube up the ol' fella, especially the foreskin, and try to retract it. see how far it goes. then pull the skin as much forward (so that it covers the head) as you can. insert 1 (later 2 or even 3) fingers inside it, and thus try to stretch the opening of the foreskin.
hope this works!
feel free to pm if you have some questions!
good luck!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey ryanarcher_24, have you heard of "surgery as a last resort"?

To all: There's a doctor in France who -- over many decades -- has treated every single case of phimosis without surgery. Not even a dorsal slit nor some other "minimal" circumcision. Would his results be a revelation in North America?

Medical evidence has established the substantial benefits of circumcision. The large circumcision test in Africa was stopped because the huge benefits were manifest. You will not regret it. Do it. I did.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Medical evidence has established the substantial benefits of circumcision. The large circumcision test in Africa was stopped because the huge benefits were manifest. You will not regret it. Do it. I did.

amusing! :confused:
If you had a healthy foreskin you would know that having one is sunstantially better than not having one.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can you stroke it and it shoots? Why do you have to pull it back?

Just work on it. I've practically grown a new foreskin by tugging. I'm doing it right now.

My welcome to planet earth was someone cut it off day one. If I can stretch mine that far, how much more easily can you?

Cutting = bad.