very very very slow

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Onizuka0, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Onizuka0

Onizuka0 New Member

I had a ex a while back that liked it extreamly slow. When I say slow I mean barely moving. maybe go a inch in every 3-5 seconds gradually getting deeper and deeper while once I got all the way in, She'd want me to hold it there.

Any other guy have expirience like this?

2. upone

upone New Member

Yes, with a few women who needed to adjust to cock size; less commonly, with women who really get off that way.

3. JetID

JetID Member

Albums:
    I dated a girl, in college, who totally got off, on me going *really* slow. In and out, though. I got to where I could have an orgasm like that too. It was like having sex, in slow motion. I would picture two claymation figures, going at it.... e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y.

I thought "I bet this is how retarded people do it."

She could really feel it when I came though. For that matter, so could I. She would grip me so tight, with her muscles, it was intense. She's the only one I ever did that with. I'd put my elbows above her shoulders and go super slow, the last inch or two and then pushpushpush, without pulling back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice